“Breakfast was great!”

White Oak Kitchen + Drinks
Reserve with OpenTable
White Oak Kitchen + Drinks is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #244 of 8,351 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: Southwestern, International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Post Oak
Description: Sophisticated Casual
Reviewed December 7, 2012

This is the dining venue for the Westin Oaks at the galleria, but is also open to galleria shoppers. It is tastefully decorated and the service was excellent. It's not inexpensive, but we had a full breakfast included in our hotel stay. I would eat here again if at the galleria.

Reviewed December 1, 2012

Everyone was very nice! The food was beyond excellent! My waitress Cindy was very polite , professional, and attentive. Even the manager Tamika was attentive... I have not one complaint. I'm a big customer service person if you can't tell. Haha , but the food was AWESOME.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

We had breakfast here on 3 consecutive days while staying at the Westin Oaks. There is nothing memorable about the place, the staff is attentive, but a tad slow, and the food is nothing to write home about. It is pricey, expect to pay nearly $15 - 20 per person for breakfast.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

welcome to Dixie!! She was going for a long vacation, but finally she is back!!! Dixie is always smiling and have the perfect customer service!!!! We love you Dixie and we glad you came back!!!!!!

Reviewed October 21, 2012

I go to this restaurant for lunch every time time I am shopping at the Galleria. The staff is good, the food is good; however, there is a particular waitress by the name of Dixie who goes out of her way to make your visit pleasant and relaxing. One of these days I will try their desserts as they look yummie!!!!!!!!!