“Awesome!”

and up
Old Town Houston Historic Pub Tour
Ranked #5 of 35 Tours in Houston
More attraction details
Owner description: Houston Urban Adventures offers two walking tours led by expert local guides. Join us and find out why Texas means friendly. The Heart of the Tunnel Walk, available Wednesday-Friday, introduces you to the Downtown Houston Tunnel System, Chase Tower's 60th-floor sky lobby, the 1929 Chase Building, and Pennzoil Place. The Historic Downtown Pub Crawl, available Wednesday-Saturday, listen to your local guide spin tales of murder, gambling, brothels, and ghosts as you visit four unique neighborhood bars in the old Town of Houston.
Tomball, Texas, United States
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2013

Mike was a great guide! He is full of knowledge about the area. We really enjoyed our tour! Would recommend to anyone who wants to have a good time & learn about the historic bars downtown.

Houston, Texas, USA
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“You don't know a city until you walk it.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2013

We have lived here for four years and did not know that we knew little about the downtown area. Guide Jeremy has gotten us off to a good start in exploring this amazing city. Who knew? Jeremy knew!

Houston, Texas
“Downtown Houston”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2013

Major downtown cities can be intimidating when you are from the suburbs. Therefore taking a tour from Urban Adventures was interesting, fun and very informative. I now feel like I can explore downtown Houston with family and friends with more confidence. Houston has so much history that was narrated by Sandra in an interactive and interesting manner.I highly recommend the tour. Susan Junco

Visited June 2013
Spring, Texas, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Gift Idea”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013

My husband surprised me with this tour and it was awesome. Ms. Sandra really knows her history. She made the alot of fun and interacted well with the entire group. I definitely recommend this tour to all ages because everyone will learn something new.

Houston, Texas
“Informative”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2013

Although my cousin and I are from Houston, we decided to get out and explore more of the city than we rarely encounter. Thanks to Living Social, we took the 3 hour Houston underground tour. So cool! Sandra,our tour guide gave great information about the downtown area, a few historic buildings, and she opened our eyes to the urban underground that I barely knew existed.