Houston Urban Adventures
Open today: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Houston Urban Adventures tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Houston Urban Adventures
from $35.00
More Info
from $35.00
More Info
All reviews tunnel tour tunnel system chase bank fantastic tour history highlights
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Major downtown cities can be intimidating when you are from the suburbs. Therefore taking a tour from Urban Adventures was interesting, fun and very informative. I now feel like I can explore downtown Houston with family and friends with more confidence. Houston has so much history that was narrated by Sandra in an interactive and interesting manner.I highly recommend the tour. Susan Junco

1  Thank Susan J
Reviewed July 15, 2013

My husband surprised me with this tour and it was awesome. Ms. Sandra really knows her history. She made the alot of fun and interacted well with the entire group. I definitely recommend this tour to all ages because everyone will learn something new.

Reviewed July 4, 2013

Although my cousin and I are from Houston, we decided to get out and explore more of the city than we rarely encounter. Thanks to Living Social, we took the 3 hour Houston underground tour. So cool! Sandra,our tour guide gave great information about the downtown area, a few historic buildings, and she opened our eyes to the urban underground that I barely knew existed.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

My husband and I did the guided pub crawl for our anniversary. We had a group of 5 couples (not anyone we knew) who were all fun. The guide, Corinda, was great and very informative. Since we have kids and live in the suburbs, we rarely go to any of the cool bars downtown . This was a great way to find out about and experience these bars with Houston history in the mix! I would definitely recommend it! I wish these bars had existed when we first moved to Houston and didn't have kids!

2  Thank melegg
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I live in Houston and discovered this tour thanks to Groupon. The tour guide was great and knew and shared a lot of history not only about Texas but about Houston and the buildings, streets, etc. we really enjoyed the walk and the opportunity to see some really nice architecture from the Houston Downtown area!