“My Seven Months w/Willowbrook ESA”

Extended Stay America - Houston - Willowbrook
Ranked #425 of 504 Hotels in Houston
Houston, Texas
“My Seven Months w/Willowbrook ESA”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

I had no issues during my 7 month stay with the Extended Stay Willowbrook. Very good staff across the board. Always receptive, coureous and helpful. If anyone I know ask me where to stay while visiting the Willowbrook area, I will recommend the ESA to them without a doubt.

James Corkran

Room Tip: Rooms away from the businesses are quieter. Get rooms on the east side of the hotel.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank James C
Saints01Houston, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Willowbrook, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
I would first like to say a big THANK YOU. Reviews such are yours really emphasize to our staff that the work they do is noticed and appreciated by guests. As a team we all work hard to do our part so that as a whole we are successful in creating an enjoyable stay while away from home. Again, I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel and we hope to see you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Reviewed February 12, 2013

I have really enjoyed staying the past 2-weeks at this Extended Stay Hotel. The staff is very nice and helpful. Hotel rooms are clean and the hotel is conveniently located within 10-minutes of the Hewlett-Packard (HP) campus. Several restaurants are within walking distance, including Pappadeaux, Pappasitos, and Whataburger. The neighboring area is very safe and quiet -- one can easily get a good night's sleep. Definitely recommend this Extended Stay!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Mark L
Saints01Houston, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Willowbrook, responded to this review, February 14, 2013
"I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write such wonderful things about your experience. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a ""home away from home"" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

A business trip that took more time than planned required that I find a hotel. As it is conveniently located to the office that I was visiting, I called the hotel. The staff was very accomodating and made special effort to ensure a room was available. The room was recently renovated, very clean, and very comfortable.

I have stayed at this hotel several times over the last 12 months. The staff is excellent. Ms. Y. Pineda at the front desk is always professional, efficient, and pleasant. I will use this hotel again when traveling to this area.

Room Tip: All rooms are quiet. The second floor corner rooms (at the end) are the most quiet and roomy.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank Norma M
Saints01Houston, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Willowbrook, responded to this review, October 5, 2012

Once again, I and the entire staff at our hotel thank you for your very kind words, and we'd love to see you here again. Please don't hesitate to call on me for your future stays here or at any other Extended Stay Hotels location.
Reviewed September 18, 2012

I spent several weeks at this hotel. During my stay they began renovations, and I have to say the staff during this time was excellant! The rooms definately needed the update and I'm excited to come back and stay in the new rooms! Eydie's entire staff were friendly, professional, and efficient. They took the time to get to know who i was, not just a room number but by name. It never matter what time of day or night I still got the same great service. This hotel is a good location, close to houston and plenty of restaurants, shopping, and grocery stores. i loved the kitchen in the room it was very nice to be able not HAVE to eat out if i didn't want to and the fact that they supply dishes, silerware, even a skillet and pot was extemely convienent. All in all i felt I definately got my money's worth!

Room Tip: I stayed in the middle building, I wasn't ever disturbed. This is a quiet property
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Jennifer M
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Willowbrook, responded to this review, September 20, 2012
Jennifer - It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at our hotel and feedback on the improvements we are making. Myself, Eydie and the rest of the staff strive to provide all of our guests with friendly service, clean rooms and comfortable surroundings; it so rewarding to hear that we were able to do just that for you!

Reviewed September 7, 2012

I have been staying at this location for longer than I would like to say. The husband and I feel on hard times and found this place in the "nick of time"! The staff knows me by 1st name and I can not say that I have had any major problems. They have recently done some renovations to the rooms and the outside. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Willowbrook, responded to this review, September 10, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of our hotel. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that.