“A very good meal!”
Review of BRIO Tuscan Grille

BRIO Tuscan Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #120 of 8,311 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: You can experience the finest in authentic Italian dining right here in Texas when you dine at BRIO Tuscan Grille in Houston Texas. Feast on fresh seafood, steaks grilled to perfection, and delicate house-made pasta, all paired with vibrant wine and cocktails. Enjoy world-class service in a chic, sophisticated environment with friends and family. Make your reservation today! Join us at BRIO Tuscan Grille, the best Italian restaurant near you!
Reviewed June 2, 2014

I went to Brio for an early dinner with one of my colleagues on a recent trip to Houston. Having spent a fair amount of time in Florence and Tuscany over the past several years, I thought it would be interesting to compare what I found there to what Brio would serve. The Chianti was served at the proper temperature, and my Caesar salad was a good-size for an appetizer salad, and the lettuce was fresh and the dressing was good. For my entree, I had the Ravioli di Bello, which was quite good indeed. The pasta was cooked correctly and the mushrooms tasted fresh. The service was good as well; no complaints here.

1  Thank GaryvM
There are newer reviews for BRIO Tuscan Grille

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Nice environment and excellent location. Garage is close enough.
Nice Italian restaurant. Perfectly served looks like chef is good. I asked for a Salad it was ok, Calamari Fritto Misto is nice with a tomato salsa very Italian. Main course was Bistecca Alla Fiorentina perfectly coocked.

Pros: Nice and warm atmosphere. Food really Good and location.

Cons: Service, may be because we were in group but is not a excuse. I asked for no mash potatoes in my plate and still they serve it. I asked to remove it. NO silverware in my place.

Reviewed April 13, 2014

In celebration of my husband's 80th birthday, we hosted 29 people for dinner on a Saturday night in one of Brio's private rooms. We had met in advance with the catering manager and selected several options for our guests to choose from. From the time we walked in the restaurant until we left several hours later, our two servers, Miguel and Ian, were there to take care of our every need. Appetizers were served at each table prior to the meal. Our guests could not compliment enough on the décor of the restaurant, the excellent food, and the service that was provided. The Chicken Limone, Grilled Salmon with Citrus Pesto, and Shrimp Diavolo were all delicious. The manager on duty and several other staff people stopped by several times to be sure everything was going well. We were most pleased with the outstanding service...it helped to make the celebration even more special.

Reviewed April 4, 2014

Saturday night visit with reservations. Short wait but seated in reasonable time. Nice veranda for waiting with a drink. Beautiful decor with high ceilings and marble(?) walls. Extensive menu with nice seafood offerings as well as Italian. Wait staff a bit short-handed and not very attentive. Engaging when present, but either too many tables assigned or not enough of them. While there is valet parking, it's not obvious and neither is the entrance to the restaurant, especially if you arrive after dark. Food came in a rational portion and is tastily prepared but not with outstanding flavors. Salad was quite pleasant. Terrific ambience but the food you've seen before.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

The food was amazing, best Calamari I have had in this city, and I have lived here 20+ years and traveled a lot of this town trying Calamari and I am very picky about it. Tomato bisque with basil is BETTER than La Madeline and I never thought I would say that. Both entrees were outstanding (I had the Mahi Mahi). Drinks were creative and something I had not seen before-I don't like Vodka Gimlets and yours with cucumber and basil that I tasted was delicious. I had 2 Raspberry Mojitos-fantastic (the bartender brought the second round over to us by the way-fantastic).
Wonderful atmosphere-upscale but not "stuffy" and beautiful to boot. Staff are incredibly attentive, never pushy, and SINCERE. Brio is at the top of their game in the very competitive world of dining. And it is at City Centre-gorgeous area with a wonderful vibe. Just a PERFECT evening.