“"Top of The Rock"”
Review of Ensemble Theatre

Ensemble Theatre
Ranked #119 of 307 things to do in Houston
Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

We try to attend as many performances as we can, every season. That's how much we think of this theater. Never been to the theater on Broadway, but I feel Broadway has come to Houston on Main St. If you have never attended a play at this venue, well, you should and you will not be disappointed. Also, it is on the rail line, right in front of the building. This is one of Houston's JEWELS.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

I second everything the other reviewer says about there not being a bad seat in the house and the quality of the performances. Well done each time I've gone. I've even gone with a horrible date and the performance was my saving grace. Get tickets in advance, as they will sell out!

Reviewed November 1, 2012

I visit the Ensemble Theatre each year - taking in about three shows. This is one of my favorite places in Houston. It's a very small, intimate theatre - which is great because all the seats are good seats. The actors are phenomenal and each performance comes alive like you are living the life first hand. The Ensemble Theatre has the best, world-renowned plays by Black authors of all time. Parking is free. There are paid parking lots, but you should be able to free ones nearby. It is open seating. I recommend getting there early.

1  Thank RMcgr