“Not that good here.”

UNO Chicago Grill
Ranked #4,950 of 8,380 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed October 7, 2013

One thing I can say is this is no where near as good as it is in Chicago. The pizza at the location here in IAH airport is below average, but still better than Dominos, Pizza Hunt, etc.

2  Thank jordansbulls

Reviewed June 23, 2012

My wife first ordered a salad off their menu only to find they didn't have any salads that day. Then she ordered an individual pizza, about 6 inches which came to $8.93, much overpriced, even for an airport. After starting to eat it, she noted the sauce was clumpy and only in the middle. Then got further in to the pizza and discovered crust was uncooked in the middle. She went back for a refund which they did without questions.

Reviewed January 23, 2011

Over the past ten years I have taken a mission trip to Guatemala. On all but two of those years I have flown through Houston to get there. The other two times I have flown through Atlanta, but each time I had weather delays that I have not experienced in Houston. At the gate in the terminal I fly through there are several food court selections to choose from. On my return I have a layover during the dinner hour. I usually choose Pizzeria Uno.

I discovered Pizzeria Uno on a trip to Washington D.C. in the late 1980s. My wife and I loved the deep dish Chicago style pizza. We have eaten at Uno's in Boston, Keene, Fort Myers, Tulsa and Arlington, Texas. It has been a treat for us to have a Uno's pizza. So when I found Uno at the food court at Bush International I had to try it. The pizza seems to be pre-prepared but they still taste good to me. After being out of the country for a week in Guatemala where you can't get good pizza this is a special stop for me. I usually get the Italian sausage since they do not have the usual expanded menu of a Pizzeria Uno. It tastes very good even though the atmosphere is not the greatest. But I'll take it over all of the other offerings at the food court. For me it is a good welcome back to the States.