“No complaints”

Add it.
Raintree Inn & Suites
Ranked #16 of 55 Houston B&B and Inns
Reviewed November 7, 2012

My husband is a patient at MD Anderson Cancer Center and we have stayed here for every visit since this motel opened a few years ago. We have never had any problems with the rooms, cleanliness, comfort, etc. The owners/managers are very nice people, always accommodating when I have had a special request. As I said, we have stayed here a lot and I can't imagine the problems the other reviews mention. Compared with the other motels in this area (Texas Medical Center/Reliant Stadium) that we used before this one, it is by far superior - it's not a 4 star, but for $60 I don't expect a 4 star.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Jean S

Reviewed February 8, 2012

I went this morning to get a room an the man Raul or razul was very rude. They are very unprofessional people all together. He ignored my request. He didn't want to give me his name at first. The other I was trying to report him to only took his side, telling me to call the police if I want anything done. I asked razul several questions about their rooms and he only ignored me, stating he could work and not talk. After it all they both just laughed. Ignorant employees they truly were

• Stayed: February 2012
3  Thank Forte30
Reviewed May 5, 2011

These people are too mean to customers, they should never have a hotel, bad business, too petty, i will be talking to the BBB about this business, very dissappointed, there are too many good, nice, clean hotels, much better than this one...

• Stayed: April 2011