“Our stay at Houston Four Points”

Four Points by Sheraton Houston Hobby Airport
Ranked #242 of 518 Hotels in Houston
Reviewed October 20, 2012

Our stay was made so hospitable by Jessica Selcoto....she deserves a 5 star rating...the location of the motel is easy to get to from the airport. The down side is it is located near a major interstate. The motel over all was a good choice, but the major plus is the staff.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Rachel M, Guest Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Houston Hobby Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2013

Dear Michael S,

Thank you for review regarding your recent visit to the Four Points Houston Hobby Airport Location! Superior Service is what we feel sets us apart from the rest of the hotels in the area. We know you have a choice when traveling and will return to those Hotels that you have a Great Experience so look forward to having you in the future!

Reviewed October 8, 2012

I had skepticism upon arrival at this hotel however, Lorali, who works at the front desk, did an amazing job of caring for all our needs! She was the difference that made an average stay well above average.
I was traveling with two others on business and was pre booked in the Four Points Sheraton Houston Hobby Airport. It was chosen for its proximity to the airport and Pasadena. My first reaction was it's right beside the freeway and its going to be very noisy. Also it is on a one way road (that is the freeway feeder) and has only one direction in and one direction out. In all fairness I discovered there are many hotels of every brand on this same long stretch of road so they all have this in common.
When checking in the front desk staff were nice and made a good effort to accomodate our needs. We all asked for rooms as quiet as possible. I believe we all had standard king rooms booked. I was checked in by Lorali. She was very nice, had great rapport, a good sense of humor and yet was very professional. I (semi) joked with her about how fussy we all were and how we needed nice rooms that were going to be quiet. She told me "Don't you worry, I am going to take care of it." We'll needless to say, she did! We had great rooms that were very quiet. Lorali was very attentive to our needs and personally took care of every request. She was truly interested in our work and usual travel arrangements. She introduced me to Cindi Turner who is their Sales & Marketing Director. Cindi was a great contact who not only gave us some additional perks for choosing the Sheraton, but also offered great rates and perks for any future business travel.
After my experience upon check in, dealing with Lorali and meeting Cindi, I felt like a star! I had celebrity treatment throughout my stay. Because of Lorali's individual effort and great treatment from all the front of house staff, I rate this hotel 5 out of 5 and will definitely return. Thank you Lorali, Cindi and all the staff. You take a good hotel and make it great!
Brian Beard
Vancouver, BC

Room Tip: Ask for Lorali!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

Dear B B,

Thank you for taking the time to give the Hotel some Great feedback regarding your stay! I will make sure to recognize Lorali and Cindi at our next Associate Luncheon in being examples of what our Team Members need to strive for daily!

We look forward to having you again on your next visit to Houston!

Reviewed October 5, 2012

First they share a drive w/Holiday Inn express(hard to find) their entrance contains several steps(maybe because they are in a flood zone) Handicap ramp over 6 car lenghts away-1st night air did not work-woman fixed it- Lamp over bed hanging down and dangerous-Went down to continential breakfast and mexican woman said it would $9.95, whereas desk said there would be no costs! Sign on desk says they will charge $50.00 for other items used and would refund later-still checking credit card. When we checked out black male worker using business computers-Are they not for guests? We never ate there for the above reasons!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: Halls and elevator were constantly noisey, from kids and cellphone usage
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Dollyjean2000
Daniel V, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Houston Hobby Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2012

Dear Dollyjean2000,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review of our Hotel on your recent stay. Every guest experience is crucial for us to review as our Goal is to meet and then exceed the expectations. My role is to communicate the areas of opportunity with the Team and ensure everyone is here to deliver a memorable stay. Feel free to reach out to me to discuss further at 713-948-0800.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

Looking for a nice hotel, that has all the amenities at a reasonable price? Look no further, clean rooms, HD TV, comfortable beds, friendly staff, restaurant & even a great airport shuttle which will take you locations nearby. No negatives at all for the business traveler.

• Stayed: October 2012

Dear airlodger,

The Staff and I appreciate your Great Review and Feedback you have shared! Our goal daily is to make each stay for every guest clean, simple, fresh, and above and beyond the expectations!

When traveling to Houston you now know where you can call Home!

Reviewed October 2, 2012

I was in Houston for a funeral and just wanted a hotel by the airport for the last night there. I didn't want to spend a lot of money but wanted something clean and fairly nice. I found this hotel. I loved the look of this hotel. Nice decor and design. Not your ordinary hotel for sure. It had a lot of very nice touches. Very comfortable bed with nice bedding. (I hate those awful comforters that are in some hotels) It was a quiet room. I was surprised that with all the attempts at being a very nice hotel, they had plastic toilet seats that slid all over the place. I know, a strange thing to say but I thought they spent some money on nice things but missed this one. The staff was excellent - friendly and helpful. I also loved the idea of having a shuttle to take you to restaurants for dinner.

Room Tip: Get a great rate on the internet.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo

Dear travelingmurphy,

Thank you for the Great Review and Feedback! The Hotel prides itself on staying up to date with the latest decor, services available and technology! I believe your recommendation is a Great one that can make a Positive difference for future stays. Our Staff takes guest service opportunities to the fullest and I am proud to have such a Team! We look forward to seeing you again when traveling to the Houston Area!

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Stayed in an airport hotel for a business trip. The rooms were large and comfortable. Only complaint I have was the sound proofing needs to be improved. I can hear the TV and people talking on the other room. Otherwise it would have gotten a higher rating.

Staff was friendly and helpful to assist. There's a 24 hour complimentary airport transfer which was a pleasant surprise. They also assisted me to get a cab when I needed to go downtown.

Gym was adequately equipped. There's also a small pool for those who want to swim.

Location is not great as there are no restaurants nearby. But, I took this hotel because I had a very early flight.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

Dear micol_mca,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay! Our goal is to continue to improve our service and facilities! Having a quiet room for a restful night sleep is important so your feedback will be passed on to look into in our coming months and years or improvements.

We look forward to having you stay with us again when traveling to Houston!

Reviewed September 30, 2012

Convenient, clean and professional. I loved the contemporary style of this hotel. The hotel staff were exceptional.
Rooms were large and roomy. The beds were outstanding. Great free wi-fi in the room a big plus.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Daniel V, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Houston Hobby Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2012

Dear 183 Anonymous,

Thank you for the Great Feedback! Our Team strives daily to ensure every guest has a Memorable stay and you know exactly where to stay when visiting Houston again! We look forward to having you again as one of our Valued Guests!