“Excellent food and decor, but a little pricey”
Review of Cafe Annie

Cafe Annie
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafe Annie is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #273 of 8,661 Restaurants in Houston
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Great Uptown
Cross street: Ambassador Way
Description: Cafe Annie is the flagship restaurant of the James Beard award-winning Chef Robert Del Grande. We offer the best in Texas Cuisine, an extensive wine list and cocktail menu.
Reviewed March 26, 2012

We had excellent food. Ordered a dish collegue had seen featured on Food Network as "the best food I ever ate". It was not on the menu, and turned out to be excellent, but pricey. Waiter recommended an appetizer, also not on the menu, which was overpriced. But shame on us for not asking. Overall the food was great. The decor is beautiful, seems like the kind of place people could come to "see and be seen".

Reviewed March 24, 2012

Recently ate with five friends at RDG. The restaurant is beautiful, and the night we ate there it was empty. The food was good, but I have had better dining experiences for much less money.

Reviewed March 19, 2012

I recently ate at RDG with my family while in e Houston area and it was fantastic. Modern atmosphere with a fine dining feel. Everyone enjoyed what they ate and I felt the portions were good sized and good valu as well. I would definitely recommend anyone to eat at this restaurant!

Reviewed March 9, 2012

My wife and I went for our anniversary and loved it, as always.

The food is the best.

Reviewed February 24, 2012

There were 5 of us dining after a wine tasting event at another location. We were ready for great food about 9:30 PM on a Wednesday evening. The flavors of most of the dishes we ordered were okay -- but not anything special. My entree of scallops was pretty poor - the sauce was so hot, it was not edible. No flavor there than heat.

We usually have amazing food here. It was late so we didn't send anything back -- wish I had though.