“Always a Special Treat”

Eddie V's Prime Seafood
Reserve with OpenTable
Eddie V's Prime Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 8,435 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: If you want seafood, the buzz in town is Eddie V's Prime Seafood. The Gulf Coast menu features fresh seafood selections including oysters, gulf snapper (when in season), fresh tuna, lobster, plus prime steaks and chops. Savor classic seafood starters like oysters on the half shell, fried cold water baby lobster tail, and famous All Lump Crab Cakes. Visit our fabulous V Lounge where you can enjoy live music and happy hour seven nights a week. We offer indoor and outdoor private dining rooms for all your corporate and social gatherings. Our Award Winning wine list features over 150 selections.
Reviewed November 19, 2012

Eddie V's never fails to disappoint. With a romantic ambiance, outstanding service, delicious food, and an impressive wine list they have put together the recipe for a perfect evening.

Early for your reservation? Visit the cozy bar for a glass of bubbly before your meal, and you may even be treated to some live music.

One of the special touches I enjoy is being greeted by name when you have made advance reservations.

Some of my favorite dishes include the crab cake, chopped seafood salad, shrimp 'oreganata style,' and my "MUST HAVE" side dish -- truffled mac and cheese. No matter what you order, you can be sure the food will be delicious and beautifully presented.

The wine list offers something for everyone...and every budget. We enjoy wine, and are always looking for a new favorite, so we typically ask for recommendations to go with our meal. We are consistently rewarded with a wine that not only pairs wonderfully with our meal, but also becomes a wine we actively seek out on future visits. (Tonight's new favorite is the 2011 Belle Glos 'Las Alturas' Pinot Noir -- a beautiful wine in a beautiful bottle.)

Be sure to save room for dessert, because the bananas foster is FABULOUS (and I'm not really a dessert person).

1  Thank Stacy R

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Fine dining to compliment good company; a place where you can take your beau, or have a conversation with colleagues. Good wine selection, and great food!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I've been here several times and never had a bad meal. This may sound odd, but there is something about the butter they bring out with the bread that is almost better than the food.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Need I say more. I don't even remember what I had for dinner, but it was delicious. The climax to the dinner was the Bananas Foster cake! It is beyond delicious, served with yummy walnut? ice cream and of course, flambe'd at the table, which is always exciting no matter how many times you've had it. This is a must if you are in Houston

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Dinner was wonderful and the staff really know how to spoil you without hovering. I love their sides, especially the corn. Save room for dessert! The Bananas Foster cake is amazing! There's a crisp crust to it and just the right amount of sweetness. They flame it at your table. My favorite "special occasion" dessert! Sometimes I have to make up special occasions!