1,356 results
All reviewstoyota centerconvention centerdiscovery greenevening receptionminute maid parkgreat hotelhouse of bluesmade to order breakfastorder omelettescomplimentary breakfastvalet parkingcorner suitefree happy hourhouston downtownbathroom doorliving areawalking distance
Reviewed January 19, 2014

The room was large and beautiful! The generous and full breakfast was amazing, and the horderves for dinner were also generous and delicious. I will definitely look for an Embassy Suites as my first choice the next time that I am looking for a hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Ashley B, Public Relations Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Houston Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2017

Thank you for letting us know that we exceeded your expectations! We appreciate you staying with us and we look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed January 18, 2014 via mobile

We booked in this hotel since there were no rooms available at Hilton of Americas for a conference. It was a very pleasant surprise. The breakfast was, aside from being included with your reservation, very good and the service superb. The late afternoon cocktail was very good as well, good beer, wine and excellente food. The room was clean, the bed was comfortable and the bathroom was great. This hotel wa an unexpected and Pleasant surprise.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Thank you so much for sharing your excellent experience at the Embassy Suites by Hilton Houston Downtown with the rest of the world! We are grateful to have had you as our guest and we hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed January 16, 2014

The Embasssy Suites is my hotel of choice when working in Downtown Houston. The rooms are clean and modern, the staff is friendly and the hotel is located right beside Discovery Green. I especially appreciate the fact that the hotel is smaller than other nearby choices and offers a more personalized service.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you so much for your feedback and recommendation. We appreciate you staying with us and we look forward to your return.

Reviewed January 16, 2014

Three friends and I shared a room while attending a recent convention. While we had plenty of space to spread out, the doors (frosted glass in wood(?) frames) were not good at muffling noise from one room to the other. Also, I have stayed at other Embassy Suites where the rooms were NOT in a "line" and that also helped with the noise factor.

I gave Service a 4 because we were short on towels several days and also ran out of tissues. The valet got us a "cab" from the hotel to the airport and I think we were "upgraded" to a town car, which we didn't realize til we were already in with our luggage and ready to go. Hmmm...not so honest, IMO.

The Sleep Quality also got a 4 because the the noise issue mentioned above and I also found the beds a bit hard for my taste. I guess it's becoming more common, but there was no blanket only a comforter and sheet. I miss being able to throw off the comforter and use the sheet and blanket when I get too warm during the night, which always seems to happen in a closed hotel environment.

Breakfast & Value -- a solid 5 because the breakfast was pretty much whatever we wanted and the evening reception was generous (though the same every day), especially with the drinks.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Thank you so much for your feedback. We appreciate you staying with us and we look forward to your return.

Reviewed January 15, 2014

I have absolutely nothing bad to say about this place. Great staff, great breakfast, generous happy hour! The rooms were more than adequate and we had three adults sharing the room. It is right across the street from the Convention Center.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

We are delighted to see you had a pleasant visit to the Embassy Suites by Hilton Houston Downtown. Thank you for your mention of our good service and friendly staff. Come back and see us again soon.