1,371 results
All reviews toyota center convention center discovery green evening reception minute maid park great hotel house of blues made to order breakfast order omelettes complimentary breakfast valet parking corner suite free happy hour houston downtown bathroom door living area walking distance
Reviewed January 15, 2014

Wonderful hotel to stay at. Friendly staff, beautiful rooms, very clean & modern. Complementary breakfast was wonderful, evening happy hour was yummy. Would definitely recommend to anyone staying in the downtown Houston area.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Ashley B, Public Relations Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Houston Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your awesome experience at the Embassy Suites by Hilton Houston Downtown with others on TripAdvisor. We greatly appreciate your business and your recommendation. We look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed January 15, 2014

10 stars for this hotel and their staff who go above and beyond for their guests. I was ill and the head of housekeeping personally brought me a tray of tea and crackers and pepto bismol to help me feel better. Because of that, I was able to enjoy a special event that I had earned that otherwise I would have missed. What a sweet and caring staff they have. I would definitely and highly recommend this hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for your feedback and for recognizing our team for the friendly and helpful service they provided you during your stay with us. We appreciate your business and we look forward to the opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed January 14, 2014

My room was fantastic, comfortable bed, plenty of room and super amenities. Would definitely stay here again if given the need. I didn't choose this hotel originally, but the other convention hotel was booked. So glad I was able to stay at this Embassy Suites!

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for providing feedback on your most recent stay with us, we are delighted to hear you enjoyed your experience and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Houston!

Reviewed January 13, 2014

Our stay at the embassy suites was a delightful stay the beds were comfortable and the rooms were clean we asked for 2 double beds and were given a king bed the first night but switched the second night to a room we needed and remained there the 2nd and the 3rd night much better than sleeping on the pullout couch for me. my friend was sick so she got the king bed the first night. the free breakfast and the night time snacks and drinks saved us lots of money. But having to pay for for $28 per night parking really sucked! you should not penalized your driving guest for driving in.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We strive to provide gracious, engaging and caring service and sincerely appreciate your feedback and we're very sorry you were unhappy. Our Valet Parking option we feel is a very convenient service we offer to our guests, since downtown parking is at a premium here in Houston. We will take your comments under consideration as we continually work to improve our guest experience. We hope you will consider staying with us in the future.

Reviewed January 9, 2014

I've stayed in several downtown Houston hotels. This is the best value with the most space and the best FREE hotel breakfast service I have ever had. This is in line with the high end downtown hotel and will be my go-to Houston hotel from now on. It's much more like a luxury property especially the 2 room corner suites. I stayed in 1502. It has a great view of the nighttime skyline. Parking is $30 per night but with free breakfast and an excellent complementary happy hour so it's still a deal. Don't stay at the big Hilton next door. This has more room than a standard hotel room and it's less expensive

Room Tip: Book a 2 room corner suite if you can. Lots of space
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to compliment our great location as well as our clean, spacious rooms. I am so happy that we could accommodate you during your stay in Houston, TX. Our staff hopes to welcome you back to our hotel again soon!