1,357 results
All reviewstoyota centerconvention centerdiscovery greenevening receptionminute maid parkgreat hotelhouse of bluesmade to order breakfastorder omelettescomplimentary breakfastvalet parkingcorner suitefree happy hourhouston downtownbathroom doorliving areawalking distance
Reviewed September 29, 2012

The experience was wonderful from the moment we arrived. The valet was prompt and helpful. He was very willing to provide us with directions to our destinations. The front desk staff was very nice, polite and accommodating. The room was newly remodeled, clean and well organized. The evening Manager’s reception and breakfast were a plus! Great ways to start the day and evening. The hotel location is perfect. It is within walking distance of the Toyota Center, Minute Maid Park, restaurants, and other entertainment.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Ashley B, Public Relations Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Houston Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2017

We sincerely appreciate your feedback and I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed September 27, 2012

The hotel is beautiful!! The decorations are very modern, and this is one of the cleanest places I have stayed. The bed was comfortable and the staff is very friendly. We stayed here after going to a concert at Toyota Center and it was the perfect location. Yes the parking is expensive, but it is downtown houston. The only complaint was that the food during the complimentary happy hour was not good... but it was free so you can't really be mad!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to send such a considerate review of your recent stay at the Embassy Suites by Hilton Houston Downtown. It is of upmost importance to us that our facilities are clean, that you are met with the best service and enjoy our amenities in every way! We look forward to your return visit!

Reviewed September 25, 2012

This hotel was wonderful! The staff is friendly and went out of their way to help us. The hotel is clean and the rooms have recently been re-done. The location was perfect for our plans. We didn't find anything wrong. By the way, Chef Gregory makes a mean omlette!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends

Thank you for sharing your excellent experience with others. We are grateful for your business and we look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed September 12, 2012

This hotel is by far the best in service. Every single employee is outstanding and friendly. I've never had Customer Service this great.

The breakfast was AWSOME!

The vallet guy on the weekend was even extremely friendly and helpful and I didnt even vallet or have a vehicle. The shuttle guy on the weekend afternoons was outgoing and very nice and went out of his way to take care of us. (The Monday morning shuttle guy was not that friendly and outgoing, and didnt seem to want to take care of us)

Embassy Suites downtown Houston has won me as a customer for life!

The only things that could change is the bathroom door - My daughter was not happy at all about the privacy because the door slides shut and doesnt lock or close all the way leaving a gap for people to see in, and its glass slightly frosted and people can see in.

And the A/C doesnt cool below 70 degrees no matter if left on.

But the service is absolutely amazing that I can;t stay any other place. Im even sad because The Miami Heat are comming up on November 12th and Embassy is Booked and I have to stay elsewhere and I don't want to. Very sad.

All hotels and their staff should take lessons from Embassy Suites Hotel because they set the bar so high that other 5-star hotels seem like 3-star now.

I went to Hilton Americas across the street for a night after embassy suites and had to tell the manager that Embassy Suites has them on service and was very disapointed with their service.

For breakfast the chefs are so nice and friendly. My table had Amazing tasty eggs, outstanding omlets, 3 types of pancakes, sausage, bacon, home style potatoes, 4 types of breakfast juice, oatmeal, amazing muffins. All for free, ofcourse I left a tip at the end but I just cant say enough!!

The evening reception the staff are outgoing, very nice, free drinks, had whiskey and coke and cranberry and vodka as much as you want. The finger foods were vegtables and ranch dip, hummis and crackers, tortilla chips with fresh salsa and bean dip and what appeared to be fried zuccinni sticks.

The pool was shallow not over 4ft but nice temp (cool) the spa Hot tub was hot but soothing, and nice view of minute maide stadium and toyota center and convention center.

In the lobby they have the best tasting complimentary water with lemon I have ever had.

Note: The Manager that came to help check us in was also very nice, she understood our situation and took care of it.

I feel the entire hotel staff including the cleaning ladies, vallet guy on weekends, shuttle guy on weekend evenings, front desk personel and maintenance should all get recognition and awards for being the best at customer service!!!!

I have not shut up about how great this hotel and staff are, i've told probably 30 people and they are impressed.

I wish I could stay ther november 11th-13th but like I said its not available.

THANK YOU EMBASSY SUITES FOR SUCH A WONDERFUL STAY!!! YOU GUYS ARE TOP KNOTCH!!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Daniel T

Thank you for choosing to stay as our guest during your recent visit to Houston. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to provide us with feedback regarding your experience. I am thrilled to see that you enjoyed your time as our guest. This truly means a great deal to us. Please let me know if we can be of any further assistance to you. We look forward to seeing you again soon and have a wonderful day.

Reviewed September 10, 2012

the hotel is wonderful with amazing service and quality. would HAPPILY stay there again! Check in was quick, the evening reception and breakfast was top notch, the room was so clean and comfortable and they treated all the guests with such respect. Wonderful stay!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to comment about the quality of your visit to the hotel, we sincerely appreciate candid comments from our guests. Glad you enjoyed your time here at the hotel and hope to welcome you back soon.