“GREAT service and amazing burgers”
Review of The Burger Palace

The Burger Palace
Ranked #77 of 8,312 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Neighborhood: Great Uptown
Description: The Burger Palace offers delicious, gourmet burgers of all varieties in Houston, Texas. Come try our incredible Akaushi Kobe beef burger!
Reviewed October 9, 2013

This place is a little pricey as far as burgers go, but the quality pretty much makes up for it. I tried both the Kobe beef and chicken burgers on separate nights and loved them both. If you are a beer drinker, they have a huge selection of bottled beers from around the world.

Mei T, Owner at The Burger Palace, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2013

swhaze, quality is key for us, so it's great to hear our American Kobe burgers did not disappoint! We're not cooking cheap, tasteless burgers—just the best in town. Thanks for the glowing recommendation and please join us again next time you're in Houston!

All the best,

There are newer reviews for The Burger Palace

Reviewed October 8, 2013

My husband and I had been traveling from N.O and were craving a large Texas burger, we stumbled upon Burger Palace and were delightful at the spices and flavors oozing from these delicious burgers, I love spicy food, So i order a burger loaded with Jalapenos, and was wonderfully please with my meal as it was everything I was expecting. Service was prompt as well, we each had a drink and side salad which was loaded with fresh veggies and our bill before gratuities came to $30 and change.

Mei T, Owner at The Burger Palace, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2013

wormer82, thanks for reaching out to share some love! It sounds like we made your visit to Houston even more memorable with a spicy, flavorful burger with all the trimmings. I'll be sure to congratulate my staff on their great service. Join us again next time you're in town!

All the best,

Reviewed September 30, 2013 via mobile

Always in quest of the best burger on Earth, I stopped there for lunch.
The burgers are very flavorful and you will rarely (never?) get better meat in a burger, wherever you go. The Kobe beef is just delicious. Friendly staff, nice place.
A single regret makes me withhold the last star: the burgers are a bit soaked in fat. That wonderful piece of meat truly deserves to be charcoal/wood fire grilled rather than pan seared... That would definitely make the Palace one of the best burger joint in town!

1  Thank Toisillon
Mei T, Owner at The Burger Palace, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2013

Toisillon, we share your quest for the best burger, so it's both a pleasure to know you enjoyed your stop at The Burger Palace and a disappointment that we weren't quite the grail you've been searching for. Still, I wanted to thank you for your four-star recommendation and your thoughtful feedback. We'll take your comments to heart. Hopefully you'll join us again some time to try more of our unique Akaushi burgers.

Best wishes,

Reviewed September 24, 2013

Had the spicy Vietnamese burger .... The flavors were amazing!
The service was terrific. Will go back for sure to try the other burgers on the menu

Reviewed September 21, 2013

I went with my buddy to eat after a recommendation from my brother and I'm glad I listened to his advise.

Located just behind the galleria on sage rd it was very convenient for us to drop by and try the food.

I had the spicy vietnamiese and my friend had the French connection, it was a burger out of this world. The meat was well seasoned and cooked to perfection as I ordered it medium well. It was juicy and tender.

The fries were also phenomenal that just completed a great lunch.

The staff were friendly and helpful with the recommendations.

I can't wait to go back again.