“Best burger ever”

Ranked #62 of 8,378 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Neighborhood: Great Uptown
Description: The Burger Palace offers delicious, gourmet burgers of all varieties in Houston, Texas. Come try our incredible Akaushi Kobe beef burger!
Reviewed September 21, 2013

I went with my buddy to eat after a recommendation from my brother and I'm glad I listened to his advise.

Located just behind the galleria on sage rd it was very convenient for us to drop by and try the food.

I had the spicy vietnamiese and my friend had the French connection, it was a burger out of this world. The meat was well seasoned and cooked to perfection as I ordered it medium well. It was juicy and tender.

The fries were also phenomenal that just completed a great lunch.

The staff were friendly and helpful with the recommendations.

I can't wait to go back again.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

We were staying at a nearby hotel and needed lunch. There were other more formal choices in the same strip mall. We chose from the vast array of burger selections. They even have chicken and veggie options. However, they were out of the portabella mushrooms for us. The "French Connection" burger was amazing. We shared an order of french fries which was great also. The service was quick and friendly.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

There is only one way to rate the burgers at The Burger Palace: indubitably the best burgers I've ever eaten--EVER!! Every bite is a mouthful of wonderful, juicy, umami-filled deliciousness! And, the Sonoma Salad is over the top--a symphony of flavors, textures, colors and über freshness!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

quick and courteous staff. all the food is pretty fresh and tasty...but the florence chicken panini is soooooo gooood!!!! owner is really nice and always at the door ready to greet you. parking may be difficult once in a while...but this place is worth a little walk through a prking lot. ive also had the kobe beef burger...but the chicken panini witj fresh mozzarela...thats the must try.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

The burgers are fabulous and the array of choices is a bit overwhelming but we very much enjoyed the experience. You just can't beat Kobe beef.

Mei T, Owner at The Burger Palace, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2013

mikel12323, it sounds like our menu might have given you burger overload, but I'm glad to hear our Akaushi beef did not disappoint. Have you been back for another visit yet? There are many more flavors to try. Come see us again soon.

All the best,