“too much to eat in one sitting”
Review of The Burger Palace

The Burger Palace
Ranked #65 of 8,310 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Neighborhood: Great Uptown
Description: The Burger Palace offers delicious, gourmet burgers of all varieties in Houston, Texas. Come try our incredible Akaushi Kobe beef burger!
Reviewed June 15, 2012

smooth, fresh and large burgers with the melt in your mouth meat and great beers.

There are newer reviews for The Burger Palace

Reviewed May 18, 2012

Wanting an amazing burger and don't know where to go? Look no further. Handmade and cooked perfectly, this is a place you will no want to miss during your Hosuton stay. The fries are not to be missed,a nd don't hesitate to order the onion rings! Light and crispy, they are the perfect match for the Texas Burger!

Reviewed May 17, 2012

Walking on Sage Rd in the Galleria area, I happened to notice a nondescript sign at the end of a strip mall that said "Burger Palace". I felt like getting a good hamburger, so wandered down to the restaurant. When I went in, I suddenly realized this was a high end establishment (relatively speaking - I mean, it still has burger in the name!). I was greeted by a Japanese woman who seated me, recommended a kind of beer after telling me they were out of Anchor Steam, and taking my order. I got the Texas Burger, which she said was their most popular. I also ordered a small Greek salad and onion rings. The salad was great and the onion rings were light and crispy. The burger, made with Kobe beef, was unbelievably good! I later asked the woman if she was the owner. She said yes and I told her she has ruined me for normal burgers now.

Reviewed May 16, 2012

This is a nice place for burgers and truffle fries. Loved the food, reasonable prices. I choose a cheeseburger and truffle fries, which were great, delicious. The only thing I did not like was the atmosphere, it felt like an abandoned place.

Reviewed May 11, 2012

A little expensive for hamburgers, but they are not your normal burger and are worth the extra cost.