“Not worth the effort”

Ranked #47 of 8,545 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Neighborhood: Great Uptown
Description: The Burger Palace offers delicious, gourmet burgers of all varieties in Houston, Texas. Come try our incredible Akaushi Kobe beef burger!
Reviewed March 22, 2012

This was recommended but when we arrived at 5pm there was no one present so that was a fast indicator of the place. We ordered but took 30 minutes before we were told one item was not available. Then the food arrived cold.

Reviewed January 16, 2012

If you're looking for an oustanding burger in the Galleria district, this is the place. I was staying at the JW Marriott, an easy walk, so tried it out. The ambiance is fairly basic, but that is made up for by the food. The Kobe Burger was delicious (I had the Vietnamese) and the sea salt fries were worth the calories. It was so good I went back a couple of nights later, and had a chicken burger with a greek salad. Was as good a chicken burger as I can remember. It's not cheap, but you are paying for a top of the line burger.
They have a decent selection of bottled beer, mainly imports and microbrews, and the service was efficient.
If you're in the area and want a great burger, this is the place to go.

Reviewed January 11, 2012

Not much else to say beyond the title of this litte review... this place was spectacular. The food is nothing but divine. They have a great selection of burgers and hot dogs and each of them are something special. I had the pleasure of staying near the restaurant (they also do take-out) for nearly 4 weeks. Despite the large number of alternative eateries in the area, I ate here 6 times! I have tried to replicate their quality at home (I live a loooong way away) but alas, I am close but not close enough ;-)

If you are in the area, I whole-heartedly recommend the Burger Palace!

1  Thank Bendman
Reviewed December 11, 2011

The menu was interesting but the service was not good. It was understaffed.

Reviewed December 10, 2011

excellent service and food - greeted when i walked in and was able to sit where i wanted.