La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Energy Corridor
Ranked #116 of 511 Hotels in Houston
Dallas, Texas
“Impressive”
Reviewed November 21, 2012

This is our first time staying at La Quinta Inn & Suites. It was very impressive. We had stayed for 3 nights and it was enjoyable. We are from Dallas and I went to Houston to train. I really enjoyed eating their breakfast and having it in their nice and clean breakfast area. Their breakfast area turns into a happy hour from 6pm to 8pm on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Free wine, free beer, and great snacks!!! :) This is my type of hotel especially getting off from work training and traveling from city to city and all you want to do is relax and have some drinks. This hotel is close to everything from grocery stores to great restaurants. The staff is great and friendly. We highly recommended. It's a 100% non-smoking hotel. When you are in Houston definitely check out this hotel. We will come back again. :-)

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Dandre H, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Energy Corridor, responded to this review, December 6, 2012
Thank you for such kind words it great to hear you totally enjoyed your stay. Please consider us your home away from home. Thanks again and we hope to see you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Hertfordshire England
Reviewed November 20, 2012

We stayed here for 4 nights in October 2012 while we visited friends in the area. The hotel was friendly, the room spacious, clean and comfortable and the location well placed on Westheimer to base ourselves, with plenty of parking. The breakfast is included and was good quality - it even had that rare hotel commodity of freshly made scrambled egg that was not overcooked. Overall, a job well done.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
We are so pleased that enjoyed your recent stay with us. We look forward to your return and bring your friends along with next time. Thanks again!
Cheshire
Reviewed November 6, 2012

This is a fairly new hotel, in the western suburbs of Houston. I was there on family business. The check in was effortless (booked online) and the staff helpful, as they were all the week I was there.. The room was big (two queen-sized beds), clean, immaculate, with an excellent bathroom, which was also spotless, with a useful coffee filter machine (and coffee). The air con is a tricky affair. It was late October but still beautifully warm outside, but the aircon cooled the room almost too well. I left it off most of the time. Plenty of drawer and cupboard space, an iron and ironing board, and a TV with over 40 channels, table lamps and an armchair. Also excellent desk chair. My only real grouse was to do with the breakfast room. Service there was fine, and the food, though limited, was generally adequete and plentiful. Starbucks coffee from a huge machine. But the cutlery was cheap plastic and the plates and cups were paper or polystyrene. Too much like a picnis for such a good hotel. There is also a fairly small pool, but it was late in the season, and I didn't use it. I'd go again, to be near my family, who live nearby, and i wouldn'y hesitate to go to another La Quinta. (But the plasic and polystyrene breakfast things might tip the balance if there were a choice of hotels..

Room Tip: It's a quiet location. At present rooms at the back look onto a field, which will eventually be...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Dandre H, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Energy Corridor, responded to this review, November 16, 2012
Thank you for your kind words and we will definately take changing out our silverware into consideration. Thanks again and we hope to see you again soon.
Sulphur, Louisiana
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We were in Houston for a wedding and stayed at the La Quinta Inn and Suites for one night. The hotel is new and very nice. The check in was no problem, the room was clean, did have a little problem with controling the A/C, it worked well maybe to well. The breakfast was a much more than I expected and I was pleased with it. Scrambled eggs, sausage, biscuits with all the other things that you see on a breakfast bar. Over all I was well pleased.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
It's great to hear you stay went according to planned. We knew how imporant your wedding was and we wanted to make sure everthing went smoothly for you. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Berlin, Germany
Reviewed October 3, 2012

I was in Houston at another hotel which was so bad I needed to find another hotel quickly. I searched online and found rooms in this hotel. Although it was a little bit cheaper than my first hotel, I have to say: This hotel is really great. From the service, to the rooms, to the pool (very clean and nice), the wifi (works flawlessly), etc. My room has a fridge and a microwave oven. Really, I'm happy to be here. Also, the neighborhood seems very nice.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank Jérôme K
Dandre H, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Energy Corridor, responded to this review, October 5, 2012
Now that you have found us consider this your home away from home. Thanks for stay with us.