La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Energy Corridor
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsmake your own wafflesbreakfast roomfree breakfastplace to staynice breakfasteasy accessstayed here for nightshome away from homeexcellent hotelnice stayholmeslqpetscleanlinessdeskcomforthwy
FilterAll languages
A La Quinta traveler
Natchitoches, Louisiana, USA
Reviewed November 8, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Dandre H, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Energy Corridor, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2012

Reviewed November 6, 2012

This is a fairly new hotel, in the western suburbs of Houston. I was there on family business. The check in was effortless (booked online) and the staff helpful, as they were all the week I was there.. The room was big (two queen-sized beds), clean, immaculate, with an excellent bathroom, which was also spotless, with a useful coffee filter machine (and coffee). The air con is a tricky affair. It was late October but still beautifully warm outside, but the aircon cooled the room almost too well. I left it off most of the time. Plenty of drawer and cupboard space, an iron and ironing board, and a TV with over 40 channels, table lamps and an armchair. Also excellent desk chair. My only real grouse was to do with the breakfast room. Service there was fine, and the food, though limited, was generally adequete and plentiful. Starbucks coffee from a huge machine. But the cutlery was cheap plastic and the plates and cups were paper or polystyrene. Too much like a picnis for such a good hotel. There is also a fairly small pool, but it was late in the season, and I didn't use it. I'd go again, to be near my family, who live nearby, and i wouldn'y hesitate to go to another La Quinta. (But the plasic and polystyrene breakfast things might tip the balance if there were a choice of hotels..

Room Tip: It's a quiet location. At present rooms at the back look onto a field, which will eventually be built on. I had room 206, which was perfect for my needs, but I think they are all the same.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo

Thank you for your kind words and we will definately take changing out our silverware into consideration. Thanks again and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

We were in Houston for a wedding and stayed at the La Quinta Inn and Suites for one night. The hotel is new and very nice. The check in was no problem, the room was clean, did have a little problem with controling the A/C, it worked well maybe to well. The breakfast was a much more than I expected and I was pleased with it. Scrambled eggs, sausage, biscuits with all the other things that you see on a breakfast bar. Over all I was well pleased.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple

It's great to hear you stay went according to planned. We knew how imporant your wedding was and we wanted to make sure everthing went smoothly for you. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

I was in Houston at another hotel which was so bad I needed to find another hotel quickly. I searched online and found rooms in this hotel. Although it was a little bit cheaper than my first hotel, I have to say: This hotel is really great. From the service, to the rooms, to the pool (very clean and nice), the wifi (works flawlessly), etc. My room has a fridge and a microwave oven. Really, I'm happy to be here. Also, the neighborhood seems very nice.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Jérôme K
Dandre H, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Energy Corridor, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2012

Now that you have found us consider this your home away from home. Thanks for stay with us.

A La Quinta traveler