See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed January 20, 2018

We only stayed one night because we were moving on to San Antonio but it was a pleasant stay. Nice hotel with only one real complaint. Get bigger pillows. They are oddly small and not easy to get used to. Breakfast was good. Price and location was good.

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank boatride7
Sleep I, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites I-45 North, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2018

Thank you for your valued feedback as we listen to all input. We are happy you enjoyed you brief stay with us and hope you choose us again for any future needs. As far as the pillows, I would have to agree that I do wish our pillows were a bit larger and more of what I personally am accustomed to myself but this unfortunately is something outside of our control. :-) Hope to see you again!

Reviewed November 29, 2017

Have stayed here so many times, always will return. The owners area great and the rooms are clean & comfy.

It is convenient for getting around Houston and I will arrange my travel plans around staying here.

There are restaurants close by as well.

Highly recommend.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed June 7, 2017

From start to finish, everything was definitely on point and let me give a special S/O to hotel manager Keisha for making sure everything was just right from check in to "see ya" and I'll definitely be back to this Sleep Inn

Room Tip: Close to,Popeyes's:)
  • Stayed: May 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed May 31, 2017

From the moment we entered, we felt right at home--many thanks to Keesha(sp?)! She had the perfect blend of friendliness and professionalism, something that's fairly rare nowadays. She would be right at home in the best properties anywhere. Needless to say, our check-in was a breeze!

My room was quite clean--carpet and surfaces. The bed linens were spotless and the mattress, while a bit stiff--"firm" isn't the right word--still afforded a good night's sleep. The room was simply but nicely decorated with an abundance of electrical outlets which is very much appreciated. And the room had a shower--yes, a real shower--something that's becoming obsolete in most properties. But for those of us that prefer them to baths, it's a definite plus.

There were a few things that were sub-par, however. The first was the wifi--it was not a secured connection and the speed was less than desirable. The other was the breakfast. Yes, I know it's "free" (it really isn't as you're charged for it in the room rate) but it should at least be flavorful. Sausage swimming in grease, egg discs (such as those used in fast food breakfast sandwiches), dried biscuits and watery gravy just didn't fill the bill. One taste was enough to switch to a bagel and cream cheese.

My overall rating for this property would be four stars, one star being deducted by the wifi and the breakfast. However, it was the exemplary service we received from Keesha that added that extra star. Note to the owners: this young lady would be an excellent GM!

This is a comfortable hotel at an excellent room rate; even with the negatives above, I'd be happy to return.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 3, 2017 via mobile

The staaf are very nice and helpful. Very nice and clean rooms. I got a super comfortable king bed.
The breakfast is a bit simple but in contained what a needed. Eggs, mini omelettes and fresh fruit and good coffee.

Stayed: April 2017