“Great atmosphere”

Yard House
Ranked #90 of 8,183 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Drinks, Late Night, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Sherwood Park, Canada
“Great atmosphere”
Reviewed November 18, 2012

The Yard House is consistent, and difficult to get into after 6pm. This is a bar type enviroment, with lots of sports tv's and great music. This is a great socializing place. if you want a quiet place, go somewhere else. The food is excellent, have not had a bad item yet. Even better is the beer selection, where you can be adventurous and get out of your box and try something different. Appetizers are large enough to be a main course for my wife (but not me!). I've been to the Yard House in L.A. and now Houston, and I go back every time there on a trip. The ahi tuna is my favorite, either appetizer or main course. You won't be dissappointed.

• Visited November 2012

“Great chain restaurant”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

I am usually opposed to eating at chain restaurants but I like the yard house. They have really good food and some interesting dishes. They also have like 130 different beers on tap. Good atmosphere with lots of tv's. It is kind of loud but I like that about it.

• Visited October 2012
Houston, Texas
“great food for a chain”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

a bit crowded and noisy and the atmosphere is more bar like then a restaurant , but I have taken kids there
I usually have the salad with steak , great always cooked perfectly.
tried the "lobster hamburger the protein way" wow a good idea. cooked to perfection (not raw but low end m-r) the wrap of lettuce I love that rather then a tired old bun, so more like a salad then a sandwich.
Friend had tuna sandwich, disappointing. He ended up eating only half.
Sometimes the fries come out cold and if you sit by the kitchen you can really hear them, complain talk whatever...
many TVS for sports fans.
portions far to big esp. for kids menu.
I do go back often
service spotty but excellent this time.

• Visited October 2012
Yard_House, Guest Relations Manager at Yard House, responded to this review, October 29, 2012
Hi tomuchtravel - We are disheartened to hear that service has been spotty at times, certainly no the standard we expect from our team. When time allows, please contact us at guestservices@yardhouse.com as we would hope to restore your faith in us. Thank you.
Kemah, Texas
“One of my local hangouts”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

I eat at Yard House 1-2 times per week. They have a great selection of food, but my favorite is the Ahi Crunchy Salad. Rare seared tuna on a bed of greens with fried wonton strips. Makes me hungry just writing about it.

Visited October 2012
Louisiana
“Good food but a little noisy.”
Reviewed October 6, 2012 via mobile

Our group was seated promptly. Most of us had a lunch special and the portions were quite large. The food was good along with the service. It is a sports bar with many TV's. The atmoshere was electric because the Texans were playing football. It was a little loud to have conversation. I think it is a great place to go and watch a game enjoy a nice dinner or lunch.