“Enjoy the bar & bar bites”

Laurenzo's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Laurenzo's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #132 of 8,311 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Wine Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Washington Ave./ Memorial Park
Cross street: Paterson
Transit: Houstonwave.com
Description: If you are looking for memorable dining experience at a favored destination for classic American fare Houston visitors frequent time and again, you have found it at Laurenzo's dello Sports all American Grill. Known for our fresh ingredients, tasty meals delivered with impeccable service, and the best Weekend Brunch in town, we truly look forward to serving you!
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Very pleasant bar and great service. Case and Chris behind the bar are knowledgeable, friendly, and fun. The bar menu at happy hour is great. The ahi tuna and the salmon are fabulous. And the chill, ordered off the dinner menu, is so delicious. All-in-all a great atmosphere (great TV screens for sports watching), good pours, and great food. A hidden gem!

There are newer reviews for Laurenzo's Restaurant

Reviewed October 9, 2013

This was one of the best meals I have had in a restaurant in a long time and I go out to eat at least three times a week! The waiter was FANTASTIC. He made suggestions on what to order and they were spot on. I had the shrimp and grits with crab on top. It was to die for good! Not over seasoned, salty or heavy. The hamburger was huge and cooked exactly as requested. The creamed corn was the BEST I've ever had, although I think the calories were equal to an ice cream sunday! Their bread is cooked daily on site and good enough to stop their and just buy a loaf. We took one home! Their prime rib looked amazing and I plan on going back for that next. We visit Houston ever other week and eat out all three nights. I plan on making Lorenzo's a bi-weekly habit.

1  Thank dfwjetsetter
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Very nice resturant, EXCELLENT service! Very knowledgeable staff and great service. We had a gentlemen named Dallas. He was funny,, knew his stuff, and took such great care of us. I got the fish of the day, with a butter sauce, and my wife got the shrimp and htigs. All the meals were so good! This is a definite place that you MUST try out... And ask for Dallas!

Reviewed August 22, 2013

I had dinner at Laurenzo's for a business meeting. Atmosphere was great, but the food was mediocre. The ribeye is $40 and was no more than an inch thick. I would compare the food quality to Outback steak house, but with prices of that of the Capitol Grill.

Not impressed.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

I ate here on Monday which was half price wine night. Lorenzo's is a great restaurant it is a little pricey entree's run $15-40 and most are $25-30. It is primarily a steak and seafood place. They give options of large or smaller on several items and the large seafood portion is pretty good sized especially compared to other restaurants. I had the Cheescake for desert and we actually ordered two and sent one back because the slice was so big we just split it and it was plenty. The service and recomendations I received from our server were spot on and he was very knowledgable about the menu. The decor of the place was a little casual for the quality of the food and the price of the menu but this is definitely one of the best places to eat in the Washington Ave corridor.