Open today: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

from $97.00
More Info
from $97.00
More Info
All reviews driver downtown ride fun tour
Selected filters
Reviewed July 16, 2019

We originally came across ride last August when in town for the Dodgers VS Astros Game. We walked out of the hotel and conveniently enough, there was a RYDE cart parked out front. After talking with the driver and finding out we could catch a ride to the game for free, we jumped in! The driver was awesome (sorry, I dont remember your name!)

My wife and I booked a mural tour last month while in town and it did not disappoint. We received the same great customer service. Thanks RYDE!

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed July 2, 2019

I'm usually all about walking, but the heat & humidity this summer has been BRUTAL. I saw the Ryde carts downtown and on an especially hot day, me & some friends decided to give them a try! I was amazed to learn that the service is completely FREE aside from tipping the driver (which we had no problem doing as he was SO friendly and had great recommendations for things to do downtown). Fun, fast, and FREE way to get around Houston. I will be recommending this service to everyone I know, and I can't wait to book a tour with Ryde. Thanks again!

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed April 24, 2019

Great way to get around downtown. The little electric carts are a blast and you only have to tip the driver for the ride.

Reviewed April 18, 2019

We were in town for a wedding and booked a Brew and Que Tour with RYDE and had a great time. We ended up using them to get around downtown all weekend. We stayed at the Marriot Marquis and the carts were always available when we needed them and it was the perfect way to get around.

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed April 17, 2019

I live downtown and frequently use RYDE to get from one place to the next. Working with hotels and needing to get to attractions fast, RYDE is always there to hop onto with friendly drivers who know the quickest routes to avoid traffic - and get me where I need to be quickly and safely.

I keep cash on hand so I can reward the drivers for helping me out, without having to wait for other transportation options. Kudos to RYDE for operating downtown - and thank you! Definitely a fun and safe way to get around downtown for business and leisure travelers.

1  Thank teddyrumpskins
Reviewed April 15, 2019 via mobile

This was an awesome (and free) way to get around the city when we were in town! We tipped the driver for the service, which was great. Highly recommend Ryde around Houston.

1  Thank JRDH2017