Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks(Houston)(Great Value!)
$118
$176
$141
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $179/night.

$100
$93
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $110/night.

$189
$209
Travelocity
$200
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $228/night.

All reviewsshuttle operatesfree shuttlemini fridge and microwaveirontoiletries
Reviewed April 1, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson
Reviewed April 1, 2013

I choosed there to my flight connection, they have a shuttle service
to airport. Rooms are standart and my room was very clean and
secure. Next time and everytime I can go there and suggest to my
friends. If your expectations are not too high not a bad place to sleep.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank michaelspencer297
Reviewed March 29, 2013

I was in Houston for one night before flying out the next morning. When I arrived at the hotel, there was a very nice clerk who went above and beyond with everyone checking in. He was sweet and funny. Unfortunately, that was the high point of the evening. The room was dirty and the carpet so stained that I didn't take off my shoes at all. The bathroom was scary and I felt I had to use toilet paper when sitting on the toilet. The sheets seemed clean, but it was not a very comfortable night.

In addition, I didn't feel safe. I locked and bolted the door, but slept with the phone next to me.

The next morning, the same clerk was still there. Again, he was accommodating and nice. The only good thing about the hotel was leaving.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed March 29, 2013

This place was reasonably clean, although I saw and got bit several times (big red bites) by what appeared to be fleas or something in the room (not a lot). They didn't have enough towels for us but gave us some extra smaller ones to compensate. No food options nearby except Shell station food. Nearest option is on JFK blvd near airport. Don't Go the other way (turning right as you exit hotel) because that leads to greens point mall and a very dicey neighborhood. If you get cold you can ask for a blanket. Free shuttle to airport during morning and evening. Plenty of parking. Shower tub doesn't drain so you're constantly wadding in ankle deep water.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family