Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks(Houston)(Great Value!)
$118
$176
$141
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $197/night.

$100
$93
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $121/night.

$189
$128
Doubletree.com
$200
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $239/night.

$242
$209
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
All reviewsshuttle operatesfree shuttlemini fridge and microwaveirontoiletries
Reviewed April 4, 2012

I will not stay here again. My first trip to Houston and the front desk "manager" and shuttle driver were very short with me because I couldn't understand them and I was lost in the airport. They made it very clear that it was my fault that I was not out there on time waiting for the shuttle. That is not good customer service. I have never been treated like this before. They were so short and rude with me it was unbelievable. Then the manager is trying to talk over me so he can tell me why I was wrong. I get to my room and the dead bolt lock is broken so the only thing keeping this door shut is a crummy flip lock, you can see day light through the bottom and sides of the door. The fridge stinks. There was hair in the bath tub as well as all over the bathroom floor among other discusting things on the bathroom floor. I didn't feel safe at all. I will never give this hotel my business again.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Kiki D
Reviewed March 12, 2012

Hotel is just minutes from Houston Intercontinental Airport, appears nearly new, extremely clean and quiet, friendly, helpful staff, and reasonable rates. If you are staying in north Houston or need to be close to the airport, this is the best value that I have seen.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed February 21, 2012

I had a 22 hour lay over in Houston on my way home. I did not want to spend it on the airport floor so went looking for the most affordable hotel within a few mile radius of the airport. My criteria were simple: warm shower, clean room, comfortable bed, low cost. This hotel was all of the above. I paid less than $50. The bed was very comfortable, the shower was warm and the room was clean. It even had HBO and free WiFi. The staff were pleasant and there was bagels and cereal before the free shuttle to the airport the following morning. There is neither a restaurant nor bar in the hotel and nothing nearby but the gas station/truck stop next door. It is in an industrial area about 4 miles from the airport. The gas station had fresh fruit, pizza and I think chicken. Not fine dining but I also did not starve. I would recommend grabbing a bite at the airport and then heading over there to shower/sleep.

If stuck in Houston I would happily stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Auntbeast
Reviewed November 29, 2011

Friendly staff, great rooms, free shuttle.
Two big thumbs up!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed October 11, 2011

Very close to the airport yet very quiet. Friendly staff and decent breakfast. Comfortable beds and free wi-fi. Lots of parking.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family