$189
$178
$141
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $189/night.

$100
$93
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $118/night.

$159
$239
Preferred Hotels
$200
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $234/night.

$242
$209
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks(Houston)(Great Value!)
$118
$82
Priceline
$149
$120
Priceline
  • Restaurant
All reviewsshuttle operatesfree shuttlemini fridge and microwaveirontoiletries
Reviewed April 20, 2011

I really appreciated the help I received from the manager working the night shift. He reassigned me a room on the ground floor when he saw that I had a heavy bag, helped me with my luggage, and staged an emergency repair when I realized, upon my departure, that my bag had been damaged in transit. Thank you, Girish.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed April 4, 2011

After having read the various reviews about this place thought I would give it a shot since it was near the airport. Checked in early Sunday evening ... asked for 1st floor room .. got 2nd floor room. Went to the original room on 2nd floor which way on the other end of the complex only to find that someone had attempted to break in as both the window and frame were all bent and broken. Went back to the manager's office and explained the situation .. they seemed to be dumbfounded ... but gave me another room two doors down. Wanted to go out and get something to eat and drink, only to discover that this place is at least 5 miles in any direction from a 1/2 way decent restaurant. YES .. I did attempt to find a couple of restaurants based on the owners directions/suggestions. Upon aimlessly driving in all 4 directions ... I concluded my only choices were the c-store next store or the hotel vending machines. YUCK! After purchasing some microwave popcorn (stamped 2007) and beer from next door c-store. I found that the free wi-fi did not work .. called the front desk and they simply blew me off. The bathroom sink did not have a plunger. The in wall A/C unit was extremely noisy. The place was clean and fortunately the TV did work. Would I stay there again ?? NO /\ PLEASE keep all these things in mind before ... considering staying here !!!

Stayed: April 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed March 30, 2011

This is relatively close to IAH. The hotel is clean and well kept. The owners are very solicitous and happy to help.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed March 6, 2011

Lovely welcome from shuttle driver and manager. Comfortable room, spacious and clean. Great overnight stop.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed February 11, 2011

I chose this hotel as its reasonably priced and has an airport shuttle.

The room was large, comfortable, clean and nicely furnished. There is a gas station next door which sells Pizzas etc if you need to grab something to eat.

Overall, a good choice!