“Great place to stay”

Candlewood Suites I-10 East
Ranked #269 of 506 Hotels in Houston
“Great place to stay”
Reviewed May 12, 2012

Friendly, helpful staff, awesome rooms, clean, easy on easy off access to IH-10.

• Stayed May 2012
2 Thank abooker78
CWS1020, General Manager at Candlewood Suites I-10 East, responded to this review, May 25, 2012
Thank you for the review and we hope to see you again soon!!!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Louisiana
Reviewed March 11, 2012

Very clean and well kept property.
Good choice if you're looking for a place to stay on the East side of Houston.

• Stayed April 2011
1 Thank BayouPlaquemine
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed November 28, 2011

From the minute I checked it, I realized this not the usual Candlewood. The lobby is bright, clean and the front desk associate was extremely pleasant and friendly.

The room (studio) was very spacious and very clean. The bathroom was better than a few full service hotels I've stayed in. The room is equipped with everything someone on an extended trip will need. Everything was good quality and well kept.

The bed was comfy and it was very quiet despite being that close to I-10. This is a good choice for short or long trips to the area. There are several restaurants in the area and everyone is eager to help should you need advise on dining or directions.

This one just a gold star for being squeaky clean and for having some of the friendliest staff I've encountered at any hotel.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank StefanTC
CWS1020, General Manager at Candlewood Suites I-10 East, responded to this review, November 29, 2011
Thank you so much for choosing our hotel and for the awesome feedback. We strive to create a memorbale Guest Experience that will leave an Excellent impression about our hotel. I am pleased to hear that we accomplished this goal during your visit. Please come back and see us soon and have a wonderful Holiday season!
Rigby, Idaho
Reviewed May 23, 2011

This is a new property and as such is in excellent condition, and very clean. As is typical of Candlewood properties, don't expect a free breakfast or a pool - they do not have these here. Very basic services, but excellent for extended stays due to the full kitchen in each room. I had no problems during my stay. The bed was firm but comfortable, there were plenty of HD channels available on the flat screen TV, and the A/C worked well.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business