The hotel is only two years old and is very nice and modern. The lobby has plenty of places to sit and relax and the bistro restaurant/bar is right off of the lobby and you also have the choice of sitting at a table. I thought the room was great and in the bathroom you can tell the hotel is newer because the fixtures are shiny and clean. The carpet looked a little dirty but carpet is high traffic so I guess there is nothing that can be done about that. There is a mini-fridge, a cabinet closet, and a pull out desk for working. The bed was very comfortable and the tv was a flat panel new tv. The only issue I really had is that the walls are VERY thin and you can hear a person in the next room like they are sitting right in front of you. To try to minimize this I kept the a/c running to filter the noise and it helped. Even with the noise issue I would definitely stay here again.
Good things to know –
- A convenient shuttle goes to the medical center every 30 mins or so and they drivers really know the area if you are not familiar
- Free internet and parking
- There is no room service, only the restaurant in the lobby
- The business center is not a real business center in that you will not be able to ship something if you need to
- The hotel is about 40 minutes from the airport with traffic
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Courtyard Houston Medical Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Houston Medical Hotel Houston