All reviews medical center nrg stadium courtyard marriott reliant stadium front desk med center rice university starbucks coffee king room free shuttle lobby area outdoor pool would stay here again the hotel offers business trip bed was comfortable up to date
Reviewed October 22, 2011

I stayed here last week on business and it was a good experience. They arranged an airport pickup for me that was excellent, check-in was smooth. I got a room on the sixth floor with a view of downtown. Strong wireless internet and very clean and attractive. There's no real restaurant but their little cafe/bar/coffee service had plenty of simple options; the burger was actually very good. In the morning, they have Starbucks coffee and several breakfast choices. Not bad at all for business or if you're visiting the medical center.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed October 19, 2011

The area is a bit rough, but overall what the hotel is able to control was outstanding. It is a newer hotel, with all of the updated furniture, tv's, ect. We were in town for the NCAA Basketball tournament and were able to walk as a group to the stadium (15 minutes or so) I would probably not recommend walking alone at night but are probably ok if you are in a small group. Overall hotel was everything we were expecting and would definitely come back if we were attending anything at Reliant Stadium.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 13, 2011

First time staying here and I am super picky about hotels. I am super impressed with Courtyard's new modern look that are in most locations. The rooms are very nicely decorated and very inviting. The bathroom was good and the TV was a huge flat screen. They are nothing like the Courtyards of before. I enjoyed my stay here. The staff was nice. The location was convenient and parking at hotel was very easy. I would definitely stay here again. The rates were good too for such a nice place because generally Houston has high rates.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed September 29, 2011

I have stayed at this particular hotel several times because of required visits to M.D. Anderson Cancer Center. They are very accommodating. The rooms are clean. The food in the restaurant is very good and it saves me a lot of time and trouble when hungry and tired.
The hotel offers van service to the front door of many of the surrounding medical facilities. It also offers a discount to those who have medical appointments in the mentioned buildings.
It is new and up to date. Thank goodness for the Courtyard. I know that I can count on them during a very stressful visit.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed September 19, 2011

Kinda shocked to read some of the negative reviews about this hotel when my experience was quite the opposite. First it's a brand new hotel with all the new courtyard amenities and design. I was able to check in early when I arrived. My room was great. Comfortable bed, free internet, flat screen tv and spotless. The entire hotel was very very clean. What I expect from a good courtyard.
The staff was all very friendly to me. They have a great little pool and hot tub in outside. I have no complaints and would definitely stay here again next time I am in Houston.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo