“good location to airport, easy access with the airport...”
Review of Hobby Airport Inn

Hobby Airport Inn
Ranked #446 of 518 Hotels in Houston
Reviewed October 23, 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
TravelodgeHobbyMgr, Guest Relations Manager at Hobby Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2013

Reviewed October 20, 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
TravelodgeHobbyMgr, Guest Relations Manager at Hobby Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2013

Reviewed October 19, 2013

I stayed here while I was in the process of moving to a nearby city in Texas, and I really enjoyed my stay. Not only was the staff super helpful and friendly, the rooms were very clean and very affordable. It was a great experience-- in fact, it was so great, that instead of staying closer to where I was moving, I stayed here a couple of extra days and took the opportunity to explore Houston. It's also in a convenient location, very close to Hobby, if you're flying in to Houston. Overall, it was a great experience and I would stay there again if I was looking for somewhere affordable to stay in Houston.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

It is very enlightening to hear that you had a great experience at our hotel. We are happy to learn that you felt at home during your stay. We appreciate that you acknowledge our efforts to maintain the cleanliness of our rooms and the efficiency of our staff. We hope to delight you even more on your next stay soon.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed October 5, 2013

I stayed here previously for a night because I had a test nearby, it was a good enough hotel for the night. So my second test, stayed here again. If the lady at the front would have been kind enough to change rooms, I wouldn't be writing this. The room smelled, no desk, no fridge, no microwave, floor leaned, the door had to be slammed shut, & the phone didn't work. Maintenance was kind enough to switch rooms, with all the other things (especially a desk to study). I do not know why she was so rude, but at least it got better & I passed my test for work. I'd just suggest to call and make sure you get a nicer room so that they can't say "this is the room you paid for." But technically I guess you do get for you pay for... I could stay there for a nonspecial night, but none more

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
TravelodgeHobbyMgr, Guest Relations Manager at Hobby Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2013

It is indeed regrettable to hear that you were disappointed with the service we have given you, and for that we are deeply sorry. We are open for improvements and we couldn’t thank you enough for making the effort to inform us of our shortcomings. We are grateful for the inspiration you gave us to improve and correct the deficiencies in our services. We sincerely hope that we may be able to give you a far better experience should you reconsider and visit us again.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

I stayed here for a few days. I arrived late in the evening and requested only another towel from room service when the came the following day because we were exhausted and didn't want to wait for her to make the bed: big mistake. When I became cold at night and went to get under the blanket, I discovered that the white fitted sheet had a huge blood stain. Obviously, this hotel is not abiding by sanitation codes; if they were, they would have noticed the blood stain and thrown the sheet away. How many other people had slept on the same uncleaned sheet, I wonder? The room and the hotel had bare minimum amenities and the phone was missing its cover around the keys, the security latch was missing from the for as if a buffalo had charged through it, and the place generally felt unsafe: when I headed out for work at 5 am, it was still dark outside but all the stairways and hallways were unlit; I made it to my car at lightning speed.On a more positive note, the young lady at the front desk was very professional and friendly and represented the establishment with excellence, the low price of the room could not be matched by any other hotel. Overall, in need of improvement if they are to attain repeat visitors.

• Stayed: September 2013
TravelodgeHobbyMgr, Guest Relations Manager at Hobby Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2013

Thank you for your time in writing us a review. We always aim for excellent customer experience and we are very saddened that we did not achieve that during your stay. Your comments regarding housekeeping will be taken care of and ensure that our staff will treat cleanliness more seriously. Safety and security will be upgraded to ensure a comfortable and relaxed stay. Thank you for appreciating our staff in representing the hotel well and assisting you properly. We aim to serve you better should you decide to stay with us again.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

When I went the vending machine was broke, the ice machine was broke, the pool was closed, the check in system was broke and it took them 2 1/2 hours to check me in. When they finally checked me in the room wasn't cleaned yet and had trash all over the floor and roaches! Worst hotel I have ever seen. I got a refund and booked it.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank marcus a

To hear that you had an unlikely hotel experience is really saddening. We will forward you message to our staff to ensure that cleanliness is strictly observed and as well as maintenance of our facilities and equipment. We always aim to provide better service to each of our valued guests and with that we will make necessary steps to give you a different experience on your next stay. We hope to see you soon.