“my name is Johnny Martinez.”
Review of Hobby Airport Inn

Hobby Airport Inn
Ranked #446 of 518 Hotels in Houston
Reviewed January 30, 2013

I came from CA. One my way to Louisiana. I've stayed one night and really like staying here and i now i am going to stay one more night. the customer service here is excellent and the hotel looked clean and front desk helped me to find local restaurant, when i went to room, it is clean and excellent. the motel G.M. (Mr, yogesh Dabhi) was very Bu helpful and friendly and nice and treated me with respect and answered all my questions the best he could. Some of the restaurants are in close proximity to each other which is what i like. Breakfast is excellent. Bus stop to downtown is right across the street! it is a very good experience!

Room Tip: Clean room. Good location. Good customer service. I highly recommend this hotel.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Johnny M
TravelodgeHobbyMgr, Manager at Hobby Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2013

Thank you for your review, we are glad you had a good experience here at Travelodge Houston Hobby. We hope to have you soon!

Reviewed December 13, 2012

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank LAURA M

Reviewed December 13, 2012

Property was in order, bed was comfortable, great Value. Did not feel "unsafe" area was really close to Houston Hobby Airport. Several restaurants close by. Television was a flat panel, BUT, channels were just so so and the picture was pretty fuzzy most of the time. The hot water took FOREVER to get there and the shower head was old school.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Chuck F

Thank you so much for the review, we appreciate your fedback. All reviews are taken into consideration for the betterment of the hotel, hotel service, and property itself.

Reviewed November 27, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank BILL B
TravelodgeHobbyMgr, Public Relations Manager at Hobby Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2012

Reviewed November 26, 2012

This hotel should be closed!!!
The carpet was stained with something that looked like oil and the furniture smelled and also had stains.
I honestly was scared to move in the room. WHen I got into bed, I found several peices of hair all of different colors. When I turned on the water in the sink to brush my teeth, a very large roach crawled out and scared the _ _ _ _ out of me. It was midnight when I checked in and I was too tired to return to the front dest and ask for a refund. The room was so dirty that I did not even take a shower. I simply washed my face and went to the airport. I am hoping that I did not contract any type of illness by staying in the room.
PLEASE DO NOT CONSIDER THIS A JOKE!!!! I am very serious and wish that I had asked for a full refund. There is no way that the hotel should be renting these rooms.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank ERIC Q

We apologize for the inconvience that you experienced, we would like to thank you for bringing the issues up so they can be addressed. We have looked into your stay, and we would like to let you know that the property itself is undergoing renovation. We are addressing the carpet to the pest control issues. We thank you and apologize for any inconvience.

Reviewed November 24, 2012

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank realfast123

Reviewed November 16, 2012

i just want anyone in the bussines office for travelodge need to know that this motel in houston, tx, did a excellent job on making me feel as though i never left home. The staff was great at doing there job and made everything very easy. I plan to use them again in the near future, Thanks Lionel Taylor

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank LIONEL T
TravelodgeHobbyMgr, Public Relations Manager at Hobby Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2012

We love fedback especially when its from a satisfied guest, Thank you for choosing Travelodge Houston Hobby, we look forward to your next stay!