Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks(Houston)(Great Value!)
$82
CrownePlaza.com
$81
$76
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of $124/night.

$219
$181
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $207/night.

$129
$104
Doubletree.com
$200
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $244/night.

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 26, 2012

This hotel should be closed!!!
The carpet was stained with something that looked like oil and the furniture smelled and also had stains.
I honestly was scared to move in the room. WHen I got into bed, I found several peices of hair all of different colors. When I turned on the water in the sink to brush my teeth, a very large roach crawled out and scared the _ _ _ _ out of me. It was midnight when I checked in and I was too tired to return to the front dest and ask for a refund. The room was so dirty that I did not even take a shower. I simply washed my face and went to the airport. I am hoping that I did not contract any type of illness by staying in the room.
PLEASE DO NOT CONSIDER THIS A JOKE!!!! I am very serious and wish that I had asked for a full refund. There is no way that the hotel should be renting these rooms.

1  Thank ERIC Q
TravelodgeHobbyMgr, Public Relations Manager at Hobby Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2012

We apologize for the inconvience that you experienced, we would like to thank you for bringing the issues up so they can be addressed. We have looked into your stay, and we would like to let you know that the property itself is undergoing renovation. We are addressing the carpet to the pest control issues. We thank you and apologize for any inconvience.

Reviewed November 24, 2012

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed November 16, 2012

i just want anyone in the bussines office for travelodge need to know that this motel in houston, tx, did a excellent job on making me feel as though i never left home. The staff was great at doing there job and made everything very easy. I plan to use them again in the near future, Thanks Lionel Taylor

2  Thank LIONEL T
TravelodgeHobbyMgr, Public Relations Manager at Hobby Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2012

We love fedback especially when its from a satisfied guest, Thank you for choosing Travelodge Houston Hobby, we look forward to your next stay!

Reviewed November 9, 2012

Over all good stay for the price and location near the airport. The front desk clerk was very nice and friendly. NIce soft bed, and nice tv in the room. Check in was quick and quick out qastoo. The breakfast was decent.

1  Thank Marc S

Thank you for your insight and it is greatly appreciated. We would love to have you stay with us again!

Reviewed November 6, 2012

ive stayed there on two diffrent occasions, and both times the hotel staff was very accomadating.
as i work late nights they made it comfortable for me when it was time to re-new my room.i like the rooms as its hard in this area to find a hotel with both micro and fridge, and a nice plasma tv might i add.
will say this to anybody their cleaning staff also was great, im very picky about my room and she made sure to do her best to make it better for me. also if the room is for non-smoking, its non-smoking, no old moldy,smelly smoke aroma.
very professional staff,

Room Tip: no fitness center
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank naomi b

Thank you! We love your review and appreciate you and your fedback. Thank you for choosing Travelodge Houston Hobby!