Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks(Houston)(Great Value!)
$74
$67
$90
$79
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $88/night.

$85
$76
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of $119/night.

$219
$181
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $232/night.

$159
$149
The Houstonian(Houston)
$252
$239
$200
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $236/night.

$114
$104
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $144/night.

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 6, 2012

ive stayed there on two diffrent occasions, and both times the hotel staff was very accomadating.
as i work late nights they made it comfortable for me when it was time to re-new my room.i like the rooms as its hard in this area to find a hotel with both micro and fridge, and a nice plasma tv might i add.
will say this to anybody their cleaning staff also was great, im very picky about my room and she made sure to do her best to make it better for me. also if the room is for non-smoking, its non-smoking, no old moldy,smelly smoke aroma.
very professional staff,

Room Tip: no fitness center
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank naomi b
TravelodgeHobbyMgr, Public Relations Manager at Hobby Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2012

Thank you! We love your review and appreciate you and your fedback. Thank you for choosing Travelodge Houston Hobby!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I stayed here as I needed to get my car to the airport in the morning and found the other reviews fairly accurate.

Upon check in they assigned me a room that someone was already in. They said it showed checked out, but next morning they were standing in front of me for checkout. (recognized the luggage) This of course is quite alarming as what if it was my room and someone had access to it.

The overall feel felt run down and disorganized.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 3, 2012

it was nice frendley motel service is great room is good i will be come back hear gm was very nice hoskeping was very exceellent i will let my freands know it's good place to stay hotel look clean and safe thanks

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank warren b

Thank you! We hope that you will be using us when ever in the area...Travelodge Houston Hobby.

Reviewed October 27, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Reviewed October 25, 2012

The guest here are treated like family as soon as you walk in, I love it. They were curtious and professional at the same time. They asked me how my trip was , if I needed anything, and let me know they are here if I needed anything. It wasnt that others dont do it, It just that they have a special way of doing it. I enjoyed my stay very much. They have restaurants at a short driving distance and the staff is very helpful. If you dont know where places are they will help you to find what you need. I would recommend this to all my famly and friends.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Ednita P

Thank you! We love your review and that enjoyed your stay! Thank you for Choosing Travelodge Houston Hobby!