Baymont Inn & Suites Houston I-45 North
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 2, 2013

I've been staying at the Baymont about a week a month for the last 7 years for business and unfortunately I've had to reconsider that. The cleanliness and amenities are just getting too poor and a lot of times non-existent. The internet is pretty much hit and miss with miss being the more prevalent which I need to conduct business. I can put up with the nefarious looking people and their pit bulls which seem to frequent the hotel quite a bit now, but what I can't put up with are the bugs. Especially the last couple years it's just getting worse, to the point that when I've left I've got roaches crawling out of my overnight bag. I've had a bed bug to which Raquel suggested that I brought it in myself. I'm not trying to be mean because I like Raquel and Tamiko, just saying what I've personally experienced.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Tina P, Front Office Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Houston I-45 North, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2013

Mr. John, you're talking about the previous management but the new management took over couple of weeks ago and several improvements have been done on the property since then and we're still working on upgrading the hotel.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

Fairly nice and clean room with king size bed, Close to Airport and where I needed to be. Staff was friendly and helpful. The room was bit noisy due to freeway traffic. Not too bad for a limited stay and the price was very reasonable.

Room Tip: The area behind the pool area and in the back of the building seems to be less noisy as it is farther from the freeway.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Cheapest hotel I could find, and when I say cheap I mean not only monetarily. There was a rat swimming in the pool one day, a dead lizard in the washing machine the next. Over the next four days the internet was not working. The response from the front desk was "What do you want me to do about it."

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed September 14, 2013

Staff friendly, but is a very old and damagge building. Too noisy, sink in the room was broken, very limited items in breakfast, pets in rooms, dirty towels. I move after the first night.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo