This Holiday Inn is not a bad hotel, but there is nothing great about it. The rooms are big and comfortable but in fact they are identical to what you will find in any hotel in that category.
There are a few minor issues :
- the pillow is way too thick if you sleep on the front like me
- walls are thin: you can hear the guy in the next room on the phone
- the breakfast in either limited (buffet) or expensive (on the menu)
- the restaurant is bad
Considering those issues and the price of this hotel (very expensive : some nights were charged more than $200 !) I will probably choose a cheaper option next time, as I used to do before (for the same quality)
The indoor pool and fitness center, both quite good, do not compensate this disappointing stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The NEW Full Service Holiday Inn Houston West Energy Corridor is sceduled to open in January 2010. Gather with your friends in the Sporting News Grill or relax with our indoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Orbitz, Hotels.com, HotelPower, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotel.de, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Houston West Energy Corridor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Houston West Energy Corridor Hotel Houston