SpringHill Suites Houston Intercontinental Airport
Ranked #17 of 518 Hotels in Houston
Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

Had a flight into Houston so stayed at the springhill. Incredibly friendly customer service supplied by Ian. Clean rooms, new appliances and very spacious room. Very reasonably priced and a great breakfast in the morning. I would highly recommend and if travelling through Houston wouldn't think twice to book. A**** experience.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Houston Intercontinental Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2014

We're happy to hear from you, and we're glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. It's nice to hear that you enjoyed our clean and comfortable rooms as well as our friendly staff. I will be sure to pass along your kind remarks to Ian. Please plan to visit us again the next time you travel to Houston.
Best,
Devin Frank, GM

Reviewed June 16, 2014

We checked into this hotel at 11 p.m. after lots of flying. The front desk attendant was so friendly and efficient. Our room was spacious and clean and the bed was comfortable. I almost never sleep well in hotels, but this one had the right combination of darkness and ambient noise that makes me pass out. One complaint: the free breakfast was chaos. Not nearly enough space for a hotel of this size.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Houston Intercontinental Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2014

It is nice to hear from you and we are glad to know you enjoyed your stay and the level of service we provide. Thank you especially for recognizing the staff, I will be sure to share your kind comments! I appreciate your comments regarding our breakfast; it is feedback like this which allows us to improve service for our guests. Look forward to seeing again the next time you are in the Houston Area.

Reviewed June 12, 2014

I stayed here after a week long vacation in Honduras. This was such a great way to spend the last night before heading back into the real world. You feel like you are in a luxurious hotel for such a great value. Beds are amazing and the breakfast is delicious with plenty of options. The staff was also incredibly friendly and helpful! So nice to have a shuttle to the airport as well!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Houston Intercontinental Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2014

TravelGirl3434,
Thank you for choosing SpringHill Suites Houston Intercontinental Airport after your vacation in Honduras. It is fantastic to hear that our comfortable beds and friendly staff helped ease you back into the real world. We're happy to have had you as our guest and hope you'll plan to visit us again in the future! Thank you again for your review!

Reviewed June 12, 2014

I stayed here on my way to Belize and I must say these folks really understand customer service. From front desk to kitchen and bar. The employees that stood out were Paula from front desk and Rigo the bartender. They are engaged and always smiling. Paula is so welcoming with a great attitude. Rigo is so very engaged and goes out of his way to assure you are happy. They are assets to this hotel. I will for sure recommend staying here. The entire staff was a pleasant experience.

• Stayed: June 2014

Mzebonynicoleeee,
We appreciate your review and recommendations of SpringHill Suites Houston Intercontinental Airport. We're pleased to have been a part of your travels to Belize, and we're thrilled to know that our staff's excellence in service made for a pleasant experience. I look forward to sharing your compliments with Paula and Rigo. We hope to welcome you back again soon! Thank you once again for your positive review!

Reviewed June 11, 2014

"Victim of Smash-N-Grab"

This property lacks basic security measure's that are commonplace with any business that deal's with the retail consumer in today's marketplace.

Briefly, I stayed at this property in early April and the passenger side window on my truck was smashed and contents within were taken. This occurred at approximately 2:30 in the afternoon, on a bright & sunny day, and my truck was parked well within eye sight of the front desk. A police report was filed and the "cleanup process" began.

I quickly learned that the property did not have security camera's or security guard's nor did they alert me of any issue's upon check-in. The staff mentioned that other properties in the area had similar incident's, but they had few. I then began to seek compensation from Marriott for my loss. I engaged in this process for over a month and everyone I spoke to along the way stated that "Marriott would take care of me". My appeals went to the highest levels at Marriott and they recently informed me in writing that I would receive nothing from them. Hardly the right thing to do and did I mention that I am Platinum for life in their rewards program.

In summary, I certainly cannot recommend this hotel and this incident certainly cast's a huge cloud over my continued loyalty to Marriott itself.

Thank You.

RMC
Summerland Key, FL.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank RMC5216

Thank you for writing. Please be assured that the safety and security of our guests is very important to us and these matters are not taken lightly. We have been in contact with you regarding this issue.

Reviewed June 9, 2014

This is the only SpringHill I know of that has a full service bar open late. I have stayed at this property on 3 occasions and never had a bad experience. The hotel is close to many restaurants with in walking distance as well.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

wjameson1,
We appreciate hearing from you and we're pleased to know you've consistently enjoyed your visits to SpringHill Suites Houston Intercontinental Airport. Please plan to join us again soon! Thank you once again for writing!

Reviewed June 9, 2014

This is the nicest hotel I've ever stayed at if you combine the kindness of the staff, the cleanliness, and convenience. They simply have the nicest staff you'll ever meet. They are respectful to all of the guests and to each other. People go out of their way to help. The food was also excellent. This is perfect! Thanks!
Frank

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Houston Intercontinental Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2014

Frank W,
Many thanks for your enthusiastic comments on the excellence in service, cleanliness, and convenience you experienced at SpringHill Suites Intercontinental Airport. Guest satisfaction is our highest priority and we're pleased to know that your stay reflects our high quality standards that we consistently strive to deliver. I look forward to sharing your compliments with our staff and we hope to welcome you back again soon! Thanks again!