“We love this hotel!!”

SpringHill Suites Houston Intercontinental Airport
Ranked #17 of 518 Hotels in Houston
Reviewed June 2, 2014

We stayed here for an early flight out of IAH. We were surprised how nice the hotel is for the price category. Everyone we encountered in the staff was extremely friendly, more so than the standard courtesy. The food provided for breakfast was excellent.

On the return back, we called the hotel about the shuttle at midnight, and they were quick to pick us up.

I have stayed at several IAH airports and this one blows all others away. You do have to book in advance as it fills up, a testament to the hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Houston Intercontinental Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2014

roneilltx,
We appreciate you writing a review and thank you for sharing your experience with us at SpringHill Suites Houston Intercontinental Airport. I am happy to hear we exceeded your expectations and that you enjoyed the amenities of our hotel and the friendly service delivered by our staff. We're pleased to have had you as our guest and we hope to welcome you back again soon! Thank you again!

Reviewed May 29, 2014

Prompt pick up at IAH, 10 minutes at E Terminal: which is outstanding for a hotel shuttle driver at IAH. Great staff from shuttle van driver to kitchen stockers/cleaners to front desk.
Clean spacious rooms --- only minor issue was that t.v. console so far from couch and/or bedroom, that I was worried about my volume and harder to see from that distance.
Used the outside pool, which was very nice. Only thing is that the lock on the pool was not working, so that was a little disconcerting because anyone from street could use it had that wanted to- but I was only person in it in the morning. Otherwise, a great overall stay.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Houston Intercontinental Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2014

Gopack68,
Thank you so much for your review and recommendation! We appreciate hearing from you and are glad to know you enjoyed your stay and the level of service we provide. My apologies for the issue you had with the lock at the pool, thanks for bringing it to our attention. We look forward to seeing you next time you’re in the area!

Reviewed May 15, 2014

Terry and Martha have been so good!!! They were the most helpful people. I couldn't imagine any more helpful and pleasant folk to be around. They are amazing. Keep them around. Terry was very engaging and remembered us every time. Martha was extremely pleasant and really took care of us while we stayed in the bar. Great people, great service!!!

• Stayed: May 2014
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Houston Intercontinental Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2014

Jaekster,
We’re happy to hear of your enjoyable stay and appreciation of our staff at SpringHill Suites Houston Intercontinental Airport. Your compliments regarding Terry and Martha’s excellence in service highlights our core objective in providing exceptional guest experiences. I look forward to commending each on their efforts that positively impacted your stay. We enjoyed having you as our guest and hope you’ll visit us again in the future. Thank you again for writing.

Reviewed May 15, 2014

Stayed with the family on a long layover at this hotel and it was very enjoyable. Front desk was friendly and helpful. Rooms were clean and had nice decor. Breakfast was excellent. Free airport shuttle was a little slow on the airport pickup but timely on the return. Location is very airport friendly. We will definitely stay here again and highly recommend it for those with an extended airport layover.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Houston Intercontinental Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2014

Jeff F,
Thank you for your complimentary review and high recommendations of SpringHill Suites Houston Intercontinental Airport. We appreciate you highlighting our variety of amenities that added value to your travels and made for an enjoyable stay. We look forward to having you as our guest again in the future. Thank you again for writing.

Reviewed May 12, 2014

I travel pretty frequently to Houston. I used to stay at surrounding hotels, until I found the SpringHill Suites. The customer service is above and beyond at this facility. The hotel bar is more or less like a neighborhood bar, I usually refer to it as Cheers! The bartender Rigo is phenomenal. Rigo never forgets a face, and really pays attention to accommodate his guest’s needs accordingly. Rigo is one of the main reasons besides the hotel concierge I keep coming back. I feel at home. I often hear Rigo tell guests, “your home now” and that to me personalizes the stay. With the hustle and bustle of the work week it’s nice to know that I have a home away from home to go to at the end of the day.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business

Lisa P,
We're thrilled to be your home away from home and thank you for reflecting on your time with us at SpringHill Suites Houston Intercontinental Airport. Your compliments regarding the high level of service you consistently experience during your visits highlights our strength in hospitality. Rigo is a fundamental part of our team and truly strives to connect with every guest he encounters. I look forward to sharing your nice comments with him and commending his efforts in service - it will make his day. Thank you again for your review and please continue to make us your preferred hotel in Houston. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed May 12, 2014

I wasn't expecting much from an overnight stay in a relatively cheap airport hotel but I have to say that this is by far and away the best airport hotel & the room one of the best I've stayed in at any hotel. The bar although not cheap was well stocked & I saw the batman preparing cocktails for customers, sadly an early flight meant I couldn't take advantage of the 1/2 price happy hour, perhaps next time

Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo

calvin_options1,
Thank you for taking a moment to write a review from your stay with us at SpringHill Suites Houston Intercontinental Airport. We're pleased to know we exceeded your expectations and you found our hotel to be one of the best you've experienced. We value your business and hope you'll return for another visit again soon.

Reviewed May 8, 2014

I stayed here and thought the staff was so amazing, very ready to make sure I had a great stay. The hotel is clean and very nicely decorated.
They have a bartender RIGO who goes out of his way and is extremely engaging and wont rest till you leave smiling. He is a big asset to the hotel I will def stay here just to see Rigo and the staff again.

• Stayed: February 2014
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Houston Intercontinental Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2014

MoisesAguirre,
It's wonderful to hear about your amazing stay with us at SpringHill Suites Houston Intercontinental Airport. I appreciate you sharing your kind comments about our clean hotel and engaging staff. Rigo will be happy to hear his hospitality and service made for an enjoyable visit. I look forward to commending his efforts and thank you again for writing. We're excited for your return visit.