“Excellent stay with the family!”

SpringHill Suites Houston Intercontinental Airport
Ranked #16 of 517 Hotels in Houston
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Stayed at this hotel to save multiple drives to the north side of town for my daughter's soccer tournament in Humble, TX. Very chic European decor, friendly staff and decent size rooms for a family of 2 adults and 2 children.

For improvement. Breakfast was not much to rave about, but did not expect much. There was a chemical (cleaning agent) in the main lobby that was annoying, but again, nothing that would stop me from recommending the hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Houston Intercontinental Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2013

sbadami,
Thank you for writing a review regarding your stay with us at SpringHill Suites Houston Intercontinental Airport. We always appreciate hearing from our guests on both positive feedback and opportunities for improvement. We’re glad you chose to stay with us while attending your daughter’s soccer tournaments, and we hope you’ll visit us again soon. Thank you once again for writing.

There are newer reviews for SpringHill Suites Houston Intercontinental Airport

Reviewed August 13, 2013

We arrived in Houston for a wedding. The shuttle was at the terminal quickly and got us to the hotel fast. The front desk staff is some of the best we've encountered! First, Paula Lewis was warm and friendly! She was very accommodating and helpful. My husband got sick during our stay and Mr. Taylor was instrumental in helping me get him some medication. He called me a cab he knew would be able to take me where I had to go and stay with me until my return trip. Mr. Taylor followed up with us every day to see how my husband was feeling. He was extremely courteous and seemed genuinely concered about our well-being (if you visit and need a cab, ask for Mr. Ishmael). The one drawback was that our room had experienced water damage previously and the ceiling had some areas where mold was visible. I alerted the front desk staff and I assume they will be working on this relatively quickly! Beds were a little hard for my taste, but otherwise, it was a pleasant stay. Buffet breakfast definitely a plus for me and my family to start the day! Lounge was okay. I did not mind the airplanes overhead at all. Church's chicken right across the street in the gas station so lunch was easily available! I would stay again!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Houston Intercontinental Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

Charlotte R,
Thank you for sharing feedback on your experience at SpringHill Suites Houston Intercontinental Airport. It’s fantastic to receive your praise and kind comments about our wonderful staff. I’ll be certain to recognize Paula Lewis and Mr. Taylor with special commendations for their warm hospitality and excellence in service. I’m pleased to hear you felt well taken care of by our staff, and we’re glad you enjoyed your stay. We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again soon. Thank you again.

Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

We used it as a couple of night stop over and shopping trip before Cancun. For this purpose, it was perfect. Location great! 30mins to Downtown. Breakfast more than satisfying... lovely staff! Good job Marriott!

• Stayed: August 2013
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Houston Intercontinental Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2013

rzile,
Thank you for sharing feedback on your experience with us at SpringHill Suites Houston Intercontinental Airport. We’re happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and found our location and amenities well suited for your travels. We hope you’ll have an opportunity to visit us again soon. Thank you again for writing.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

We had a wonderful time with our family and friends. The rooms are very large, it makes a nice place to have people come in and not feel crowded. The breakfast was very good, couldn't ask for anything better.

Room Tip: Sorry no restaurant, just breakfast, but very good.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Houston Intercontinental Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2013

raylynnw,
We’re happy to hear from you, and we’re glad you enjoyed your stay with us at SpringHill Suites Houston Intercontinental Airport. It’s great to know our spacious accommodations and complimentary breakfast suited your travel needs and made for a wonderful trip with your family and friends. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us and we hope to see you again soon. Thank you once again for writing.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

I stay here because the staff is very friendly, the service is very good, and the rooms are comfy. Yes, you will hear the jets on occasion as they fly over - that is why I use ear plugs. The real benefit is parking at the hotel for my trips. I can save some money buy using then versus a parking lot. They are very close to the airport and shuttle to the airport is 10 minutes max. The return is another story.

Overall, a very good hotel!

Room Tip: I have not had the best luck with the shuttle service back to the hotel on return. I use their park...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Houston Intercontinental Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2013

TheNetBuilder,
It’s great to hear from you! Thank you for taking a moment to share you experience with us at SpringHill Suites Houston Intercontinental. We appreciate your patronage and we’re pleased to know we consistently deliver friendly service and comfortable accommodations during your visits. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Thanks again.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

What can one say about a Marriot Springhill Suite? It is a very standard product - either you like it or you don't. This one is ten minutes from the airport (along with about 5 other hotels all within walking distance of each other) so it is very convenient. However, there is not much to see or do in the immediate vicinity. The stafff were very nice.

The hotel is in the lfight path so it can be noisy during the day. Also, the air conditioner in my room, rather than running at a fairly constant speed, would kick in every twenty minutes or so with a deafening roar. It was so loud that when I was watching TV I could no longer here the sound.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Houston Intercontinental Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2013

Gearhead85,
Thank you for sharing your feedback. I’m glad you found our staff friendly and our hotel conveniently located near the airport. I sincerely apologize for the noise disturbances you experienced during your stay. I’ll be certain to address the air conditioning unit issue with our maintenance staff inorder to improve our property and overall guest experience. We hope you’ll have an opportunity to visit us again soon. Thank you again for writing.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

This hotel may have just recently opened. It is very new and fresh, and very easy to find in relation to the airport rental car facility. The breakfast was hot and fresh, rooms clean and spacious. We arrived late at night and although the airport is close there was not a lot of air traffic noise. They had a nice pantry of snacks, and a lobby bar. The staff was very friendly and attentive. As I loaded the car the front desk staff visited with my teens about all of the fun things they should do while in Houston and also on Galveston island where we were headed. They had great recommendations and gave us a map with directions on how to travel about the city and on to Galveston.

Room Tip: If you have to take an accessible room because that is all that remain, you will be pleasantly surpr...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Houston Intercontinental Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2013

1bzmomSD,
We appreciate your review and complimentary feedback about our great hotel. We’re glad our clean rooms, spacious accommodations, and friendly staff made for an enjoyable stay. Please plan to visit us again at SpringHill Suites Houston Intercontinental the next time your travels bring you to our area. Thank you once again for writing