SpringHill Suites Houston Intercontinental Airport
$209
$239
Preferred Hotels
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks(Houston)(Great Value!)
$88
$139
$105
galahotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewsseparate toiletoperations managerbetween flightsan early flightnext morningintercontinental airportthe shuttle driverrental carsitting areafree breakfastfree shuttlewould definitely stay here againan overnight staydesk staffbusiness travelerroom was largelate check
Reviewed July 1, 2013

I stayed here for one night en route to a connecting flight to Mexico out of Houston IAH airport. I had to handcarry parts to Mexico urgently needed for a ship repair. I had to have several parts sent via UPS Red in care of the hotel. I selected this hotel because of its reputation for great service, as I needed to make sure the reception didn't inadvertently turn away the delivery. They did not disappoint: from the time I checked in late the night before, I was warmly greeted by the night staff. The morning reception phoned me immediately as my parts were delivered. I needed a Phillips head screwdriver in order to be able to open a parts crate for TSA at the airport, and Terry Traylor, the on-duty Night Auditor, went way over the call of duty, going to his car to give me his own screwdriver to take to the airport. He also radiated sincere warmth, along with everyone else I dealt with at reception.

The room was ideal for the business traveller: fresh, stylish Euro furnishings and a great desk in the room. Excellent self-serve breakfast downstairs. But what makes this hotel stand out from the rest was the staff who are clearly invested in their job and in giving 110%. Big thumbs up!

1  Thank Rachel S
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Houston Intercontinental Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2013

Rachel S,
Thank you for taking the time to writing a review about your stay with us at SpringHill Suites Houston Intercontinental Airport. I’m pleased to hear that our staff’s warm hospitality and excellent service made your business travels seamless and enjoyable. I’ll be certain to pass along your complimentary feedback to our team, and I will recognize Terry Traylor with a special commendation for his outstanding service. We’re happy to have had you as our guest, and we hope you’ll visit us again soon. Thank you again for writing.

Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for one night while passing through town. Overall, it is a great hotel. Plenty of parking and very friendly staff. We stayed in a king suite with pullout sofa. The configuration was very odd as we had to move the tv console in order to pull the sofa bed out. Breakfast was fine but VERY few healthy options. Boiled eggs would have been a great addition. For anyone wanting to swim in the pool, be warned, it's not heated. I couldn't stand to be in it for more than 10 minutes before having to get out. Also, if you need to do laundry, forget it. They told us there aren't guest laundry facilities located at the hotel.

Overall, a good hotel that I would probably stay at again.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Bdga2006
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Houston Intercontinental Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2013

Bdga2006,
We’re happy to hear of your pleasant stay, and your appreciation of our friendly staff. We always appreciate hearing from our guests on positive feedback, as well as opportunities for improving our guest experience. Your feedback is important to us. Thank you again for writing. We hope you’ll visit us again at SpringHill Suites Houston Intercontinental Airport.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

What more can you ask for in a hotel--great room, spotlessly clean, bright, cheerful decor, the happiest, friendliest staff I have ever encountered, wonderful breakfast, excellent price/value, and right by the airport with free shuttle service. The upkeep of this hotel is amazing--I thought for certain it was a brand new property until I asked and learned that it it was 4 years old. As my rating indicates, this hotel gets my highest recommendation.

1  Thank Leon R
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Houston Intercontinental Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2013

Leon R,
Thank you for writing a review and sharing your experience with us at SpringHill Suites Houston Intercontinental Airport. I’m pleased to hear we exceeded your expectations with our clean hotel, comfortable accommodations and our staff’s excellence in service. We appreciate your high recommendations of our great hotel to future travelers and we hope to see you again soon. Thank you again for writing.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

I'm a Marriott Platinum and this was my first experience at a Springhill Suites. The room was clean, BIG (they aren't kidding, it's a one-bedroom suite with separate work space, couch, etc!), and the staff very friendly. Breakfast was included - and the airport is just minutes away (with a free shuttle). If I'm back in north Houston (or near IAH again) this will be my first choice. Excellent overall experience.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
4  Thank fscott73
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Houston Intercontinental Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2013

fscott73,
Thank you for taking a moment to write a review. We’re happy to have shared your first experience at SpringHill Suites Houston Intercontinental Airport. I’m pleased to hear we exceeded your expectations with our spacious rooms, friendly staff and convenient location. We hope you’ll have an opportunity to visit us again soon. Please continue to make us your number one choice hotel in Houston. Thank you again for writing.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

I selected to stay overnight at this hotel based on the ratings during my business trip verses staying at the Sheraton next door, where the expo was held. It turned out to be an EXCELLENT choice! Slight mix-up with my personal cc being billed instead of billing my company, but it was corrected immediately with no issues once I brought it to the front desk attention. No complaints about the room. Wonderful morning staff, very helpfully and friendly. Enjoyed the fresh breakfast before a long work day. Definitely will return on my next business trip to Houston!

Cynthia

Room Tip: A/C noise really is not that bad. Nothing a nice pair of ear plugs can't fix it bothers you.
1  Thank MikenCynt

MikenCynt,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us at SpringHill Suites Houston Intercontinental Airport. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us while attending an expo. I’m pleased to hear you had an enjoyable stay and found our staff friendly and accommodating. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you travel to Houston. Thank you again for writing.