“One night stay not long enough”

SpringHill Suites Houston Intercontinental Airport
Ranked #15 of 517 Hotels in Houston
Reviewed November 9, 2012

This hotel is a GREAT place to stay. We booked it from reviews on Trip Advisor for a one night stay until our Disney cruise set sail from Galveston. Beautiful rooms, quiet, comfortable and very friendly staff. The breakfast buffet was not elaborate, but filling and adequate to get us on our way. I would DEFINITELY stay here again. I wouldn't even consider another IAH hotel.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Cherie L
ConcordHospitality, Manager at SpringHill Suites Houston Intercontinental Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2012

Cherie L,

Thank you for taking a moment and writing a review about your stay with us at SpringHill Suites. We're pleased to receive such a wonderful review and learn about your great visit with us. I'm glad you liked our property and found our staff friendly and helpful. I hope you thoroughly enjoyed your Disney cruise! Please plan to visit us again soon.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

I walked into this hotel, without a reservation, after I missed my connecting flight. I got lucky. The room was extremely comfortable. The fitness center was exceptional. The staff was outstanding.

Very close to the airport, but I slept great, and I did not hear an airplane all night.

Highly recommended.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo

tcascade,

Thank you for your kind review. We're very glad you chose to stay with us at SpringHill Suites. I'm sure missing your connecting flight was frustrating, but I'm glad we were able to provide a comfortable and quiet room for you to rest and enjoy. We are grateful for your recommendation and hope we see you again soon.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I couldn't believe this was a chain hotel! I stayed here for two nights and have NOTHING to criticize! The front desk staff are SO friendly and go the distance to please and make you feel welcome. The room was huge and spotless and the beds were really comfy. Having a free fridge in the room is a plus as well. Breakfast was a little better than standard free breakfasts with chafing dishes of eggs, biscuits, french toast and bacon. Convenient to downtown, about 15 minutes without all the hassle of downtown. I would highly recommend!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
ConcordHospitality, Manager at SpringHill Suites Houston Intercontinental Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2012

DFWMOM,

It's great to hear from you. We appreciate your kind review, and we're happy to have had you as our guest. We're glad you liked our clean, comfortable rooms as well as our wonderful, friendly staff. I'm pleased you enjoyed our breakfast buffet as well. Thank you for your recommendation. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed November 3, 2012

We arrived late from a delayed flight and was quickly checked in, had a quick elevator ride to a beautiful large room. The bathroom is split which allows for quicker abetting ready in the morning. As with all Springhill suites, they have a sofa sleeper, a fridge, and a microwave. There is a good size glass shower, no bathtub. Breakfast was great and included fruit, juices, muffins, cooked to order waffles, eggs and sausage, and cold and hot cereal. A great breakfast. This hotel is great for an early departure from houston intercontinental airport, or for families coming in a day early before their Disney cruise out of Galveston. The airport shuttle runs every half hour.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family

uttravellady29,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us at SpringHill Suites. We're delighted to hear that you had a nice visit with us and enjoyed our suites. I'm glad you enjoyed our delicious breakfast buffet as well. We appreciate you letting other viewers know of our special hotel, and we hope many will visit us after reading your comments. Please plan to visit us again the next time you're in Houston.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

A lot of hotels don't have MTV, this hotel does. How cool!?! My room was nice and the bed was comfortable. Front desk girl who checked me in was friendly and wished me a Happy Birthday. Shuttle to and from the airport was nice but expected. Morning breakfast was ok. Better than nothing! Breakfast girls were nice and said "Hello". I found the hotel to be clean and having a mini fridge was nice to have. I used points for this stay as it was my birthday and cause I was there for a quick interview. 7,000 points is really good! Also thank you for raising money for the breast cancer fund, that means a lot to me!
Thank you to this selected service hotel and staff for a pleasant stay!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
ConcordHospitality, Manager at SpringHill Suites Houston Intercontinental Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2012

RunningJock,

Thank you for your review. We're glad you stay with us and enjoyed your visit. We hope you had a nice birthday and interview! We appreciate your kind comments and hope you'll have another opportunity to visit us again soon.

Reviewed October 12, 2012 via mobile

I work at a Marriott in Chicago and understand how important guest experience is. Every staff member I was in contact with was very helpful and friendly. I was pleasantly surprised by how kind and awake the front desk clerk and shuttle driver were on Monday morning at 5:30am (October 8th). It is nice to see people that enjoy their job. My family lives in Houston and should I have another trip that requires an airport hotel, I will definetly stay here.

• Stayed: October 2012
ConcordHospitality, Manager at SpringHill Suites Houston Intercontinental Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2012

Kimberly60004,
Thank you, fellow Marriott Associate, for writing a wonderful review about your experience with us at SpringHill Suites. We're delighted to have had you as our guest, and pleased you liked our hotel and staff. I'm glad our early morning staff in particular, were alert and willing to serve! Please join us again for another exceptional visit.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

I only got to stay one night! This is the best Springhill Suites I've stayed in - the hotel is newer, great friendly staff and lots of amenities. The rooms are spacious with two very comfortable beds, a sitting area that includes a sofa bed (loveseat size) plus a work desk area, a flat screen TV and a little food area that includes a mini fridge, microwave and coffee maker.
The bathroom is unique as it is a split unit - one has the shower and sink and the other has the toliet and a small sink - both with private doors.
The offer a free airport shuttle, an extensive free breakfast - waffles & eggs! They have an outdoor pool and spa and newly equipped fitness room.
Across the street - if you want to risk your life - there are a couple of fast food eateries. If you want to be safe, just visit their little snack bar and get some goodies - we enjoyed popcorn, drinks and even some White Castle burgers. Another surprise - in the microwave were plates, napkins and silverware!
Do yourself a favor and pick this hotel!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank TravelGoddessofAAA
ConcordHospitality, Manager at SpringHill Suites Houston Intercontinental Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2012

TravelGoddessofAAA,
Thank you for your kind review. We're pleased you stayed with us and enjoyed our hotel. I'm glad you found the rooms spacious and comfortable. It's nice to know you enjoyed our friendly staff too. We welcome you to come and stay with us again soon.