All reviews room was clean wifi desk downtown cereal microwave
Reviewed April 12, 2018

I was a little hesitant about this place at first when I booked. I was coming in for business and I wanted a place close to my customer. There were several options to choose from and this place was one of the least expensive so that can sometimes be a red flag. I was very pleasantly surprised though. The room was clean and the staff was great. Mudit Sharma who was on duty really went out of his way to help me with anything I asked for.

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed January 10, 2018

Currently staying here on a brief business visit to Houston. I've found the hotel staff to be very polite and friendly. Denise welcomed us cheerfully and gave us plenty of recommendations and usefull advise for our stay. They provide a complentary breakfast and for other meals there are numerous food houses within walking distance. If you're after good value and the renouned southern hospitality, look no further.

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed August 14, 2017

Spacious room, comfortable bed, intriguing shower design. Not bad at all. The breakfast had many items not typically at a hotel. You can even grab cereal or fruit throughout the day. Pool had some debris on the bottom yet was still fairly clean. My only issue was price. I booked in advance then the price went down. The desk person was going to give me a price close to the current rate, but we then found the card had already been charged the original price.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed April 23, 2017 via mobile

Very nice! Our room was clean, modern and spacious. Friendly and helpful staff. Good breakfast with eggs, meat, waffles plus the usual. Minutes from downtown and only a $7 trip with Uber. The parking lot was fenced and well lit.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed March 29, 2017 via mobile

Have stayed here a number of times. Well kept, modern, with a fridge/freezer that freezes ice packs, a microwave, and decent WiFi. Beds are comfortable, and the staff is friendly. Only gripe: desk chairs are pretty beat up. Mgmt tells me they are being replaced slowly, as they don't have storage space to assemble them all at once. Close to many decent restaurants, from Dennys to Pappadeaux.
One caveat: 290 is under construction, making the commute to downtown or out to Cypress, difficult at times, depending on time of day.

Stayed: March 2017, traveled on business