“My favorite place!”

Neighborhood: Greenway/ Upper Kirby
Houston, TX
“My favorite place!”
Reviewed January 24, 2014

I've eaten at every location. I live closest to the Heights location which is now my favorite because of the size and decorum. I love how everything is always fast and fresh. I have never had a bad experience at any location. I love the reaction I get when introducing a friend or family member to their food. Everyone always wants to return.

• Visited December 2013

Atlanta, Georgia
“Organic, Fresh, Hip and Tasty”
Reviewed January 22, 2014

AHHH...MAZE...ING! I found this place via Yelp before my trip. I was excited when I reviewed their menu. They had a variety of healthy, fresh, and unique items. I planned my trip around driving through the town just to stop in.I ordered a meal and dined in. The food was so tasty, I decided to order 3 meals to go. This served as my lunch and dinner the following days. Traveling makes it difficult to eat healthy, so I was planning ahead. You have to, have TO, HAVE TO stop in and dine here. Their hummus was delicious. Their southwest quinoa pasta [ I know who ever has this on the menu] was delightful. The lettuce wraps were delectable! They had a special that night for seared tuna with grilled veggies. It had a scrumptious dill and caper sauce. So tasty I have tried making it here at home! The restaurant environment was also unique and hip. They had 4 different version of tea in urns. They had fresh and healthy alternatives for desserts and drinks. I just can't say enough about this restaurant. I was kind of sad to hear they were only in Houston.

• Visited January 2014
Bedford
“Fast food fresh and delish”
Reviewed January 16, 2014 via mobile

I went here with my friend and her son. The proximity to the green space made this a perfect spot. The restaurant was noisy however we sat outside . We enjoyed a leisurely meal while the children played next to the table. Food was plentiful and fresh

Visited January 2014
“Good quick food”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

We enjoy the earthy atmosphere of Ruggles, primarily. The staff is always so friendly too. Food is tasty but a bit pricey, and the restaurants are always so busy, but you won't go wrong here.

Visited October 2013
“Never dissapoints”
Reviewed December 3, 2013

There are so many healthy options to choose from here. The bison burger and the fried goat cheese salad are awesome! If you don't know what I am in the mood for, come here! There is something for everyone- from pizza to tacos and salads and sandwichs. Its one of the rare healthy places that has such a wide variety of choices. I always bring people that are visiting me from out of town here!

Visited November 2013