“Excellence from start to finish”

Peli Peli Vintage Park
Reserve with OpenTable
Peli Peli Vintage Park is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 8,312 Restaurants in Houston
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Louetta
Description: Peli Peli is the only South African fusion restaurant in Texas and the 2010 Click2Houston winner for Best Romantic Restaurant in Houston. Peli Peli is located at Vintage Park, a 100,000 square foot upscale lifestyle center that serves the communities in Northwest Houston (Hwy 249 & Louetta). Guests are invited to dine under Peli Peli's 30-foot tall, one-of-a-kind Acacia Tree and illuminated sky which creates an atmosphere perfect for romantic dinners and special occasions. Peli Peli also features avant-garde architecture, a spacious dining area, a Sunday brunch, full bar & lounge, a cozy, private dining room and an outdoor patio facing the Piazza. In addition to its awards for atmosphere (2009 Houston Press - Reader's Choice) and ambience (Best Romantic Bar and Music Venue - Citysearch 2009), Peli Peli is one of only a handful of restaurants in Houston that have been rated at least 4-stars on every online food and drink website.
Reviewed July 26, 2014

A few nights ago the girls and i went out for ladies night at Peli Peli. Id been here once before and had a good time and so i thought id bring my friends since they hadn't heard of the place before. We were waited on by a young girl named Ashley. From the moment we sat we were treated like queens and our server took about 10 minutes telling us about everything there is to know about the place and their food. We came in to try some apps and cocktails but instead Ashley recommend the Peli Tour, she seem knowledgable so we trusted her and what a relief. We were a bit nervous, as you do not know what you are trying but everything was amazing and the one time we didn't love an app she instantly got us a her favorite one to replace it for no extra charge! From start to end the evening was excellent. When she told us we wouldn't lift a finger she meant it. The food was outstanding, the patio had a live band, the restaurant is gorgeous and the service is the best I've ever had. I think after a night like this i won't be going anywhere else for my special nights. Hands down the best experience I've had dinning once moving to houston and i will be back. Thank you Peli Peli and Ashley for a truly one of a kind evening! I will definitely be back very soon.

1  Thank Diana S
There are newer reviews for Peli Peli Vintage Park

Reviewed July 25, 2014

We have wanted to try this restaurant for some time and went on Friday for lunch. The food was fabulous and our server, Tiffany W, was great. She gave us a perfect briefing on the restaurant philosophy and chef's background. Tiffany's recommendations were superb. Definitely on the list. Sooo looking forward to the opening of the Galleria restaurant.

1  Thank KAD41
Reviewed July 23, 2014

My wife and I visited on a Thursday night (with reservations) and ate a tasty meal. The food was flavorful, cooked perfectly, and lived up to the restaurant's rather high expectations set from so many other reviewers. We found an excellent wine to accompany the meal (2008 Meerlust Rubicon) and appreciated our server's sales pitch for the authentic South African dishes as that was exactly why we were there. Why not 5 stars? The appetizers, soup, and shared entree all showed up at the table together! I find it impossible to enjoy a meal (especially the wine) when all the courses are dumped on the table in one serving. I went there expecting to dine and instead just got fed.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

I'll start this review by describing my dining experience at Peli Peli with one word: Monumental. I never thought in my wildest dreams that a meal could change my life for the better, because honestly, who could imagine a meal generating so much flavor that it would shock your taste buds? I'll be the first to admit that I never thought it to be plausible; until a well spoken waiter by the name Michael passionately suggested 5 simple words that undoubtedly changed my views on how meals should taste and presentation's should look. Those 5 life changing words are "The Tour of South Africa." I would hate to spoil the fun by explaining this multi-course meal from Peli Peli for those who are reading this review and are deciding weather to try it or not. I will, however, tell you this, your search on trip advisor ends here. Peli Peli is the only place for me and if you are looking for great service, amazing food, and a hell of a time, I urge you to take a few hours out of your day and try a little piece of heaven on Earth. Thank you again guys!

Reviewed July 21, 2014

I planned a work Dinner Program for 30 Physicians and staff and from the beginning of the planning stages they were very helpful and in the end provided a successful Program. The food was on time, the wait staff were very friendly and professional., they provided an execellent service.

Their food is AMAZING!!!
If you are in Houston this is a Restaurant you must visit!