“Quality Inn and Filth”

Quality Inn & Suites North
Ranked #352 of 518 Hotels in Houston
Reviewed March 9, 2014

January 27th, 2014 our plane was delayed and United Airlines put us up in this place.
The suite was very nice but very filthy. The bed spread had stains and scum on it. I threw it on the floor. That prompted me to look at the sheets. I pulled the top sheet back and it was obvious someone had sleep on the sheets before me. I wasn't born yesterday. Clean sheets are creased not all wrinkled. Laying in bed I was placing my meds on the bedside table and dropped one pill on the floor and reached down to pick it up. OMG! Talk about a filthy carpet . Yuck! The airline had the hotel provide food vouchers and we were able to order in Chinese food which was quick and plentiful. The staff was super friendly and accommodating.. The cleanliness was not there. Nice suite but Get Scrubbing.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Rosieakalynn

Reviewed October 29, 2013

Me and my wife and two friends were in Houston for a church service and we stayed at a Laquinta Inn. We did so because my wife receives a corporate discount. Man we were shocked at the quality of the room; poor, poor, poor. Their service was horrible and it matched the room perfectly. The tub would fill up with water and the fan that cooled the room never really did. The next morning the continental breakfast was sub-par.

That night I scoured the internet looking for something that was reasonable and more to our taste and liking. That's when we found this Quality Inn; it was right off of I45 and the parking was gated. We were so satisfied that we just booked our latest reservation with them two days after leaving.

I love to eat and that continental breakfast was excellent the next morning. This is our new spot whenever we come to Houston.

Sincerely

Highly Satisfied

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 27, 2013

First time ever visiting Houston and this hotel was the best. I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a nice hotel. Great rooms great wifi connection. Excellent and friendly staff. Good hot continental breakfast. This hotel gets 2 thumbs up....only problem we had the hall way was hot.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 12, 2013

we stayed at this motel twice this summer. both stays we were greeted by the friendly and helpful staff. we like this motel because you are located minutes away from the woodlands to the north and downtown to the south. another thing we liked about this motel is the locked gate. after checking in, your room key also serves as a gate key. so you are safe and secure behind the gate. our only complaint is that the pool could have been a little bigger.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

Second stay at this hotel. ALL staff are friendly and helpful. Tony the manager runs a tight ship and it shows. Spotlessly clean, nice smelling room, white towels, great pool, fresh breakfast, clean well equipped gym and laughs! Seriously... Tony and his staff make you feel special and the price is so reasonable. A true gem! We came from London England and will be back :) thank you all.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank originalpetula57
Reviewed July 11, 2013

My daughter stayed here with a couple of her dance friends for 3 weeks for a dance intensive in the area. She loved Ms. Nancy. She was very hospitable to her and baked cookies for them during the week. My daughter even wrote her a warm thank you letter towards the end of her stay. It's decently priced and I like that it includes a hot breakfast. My daughters ONLY complaint is that the pool was foggy. They complained and it was cleaned the following day. Also, the pull out mattress in the soda is not at all comfortable.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 5, 2013

I came to Houston on business, and had no intention of staying more than a week. But when i arrived at the Quality Inn and Suites on North Freeway, purely by chance, i was instantly welcomed in with great smile and warmth. The manager Tony Le was on top of everything. Anything i needed, he was there to help out with. I have traveled a lot and never have i had this much attention and good times. Shane who worked at the front desk, was always polite, and knew how to handle every situation. It was just so much fun. I stayed almost two months because of their hospitality. Thanks everyone.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business