Homewood Suites by Hilton Houston Northwest Cy-Fair
Ranked #50 of 504 Hotels in Houston
Round Rock, United States
“Great Stay”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Great service, clean and friendly. Would definitely stay here again. Front desk was helpful and breakfast was good. Small problem with noise but great hotel. We came in late without a reservation and they took care of us quickly. Close to the freeway and stores and restaurants. Family friendly and nice to place to stay

1 Thank Mark R

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed June 26, 2013

I was very pleased with Homewood Suites and all that it offered for our Saturday night stay this past weekend. In addition, I forgot my personal pillow on the bed when I left, not realizing it until I returned home on Sunday night. I called the next morning and spoke to whoever answered the phone. (Sorry I forgot her name.) She told me she would look into it and call me back. Not really expecting to get my pillow back, I was pleasantly surprised when she called back about an hour later to report that my pillow was in her possession and that she would be happy to return it to my home address by UPS. I received it 2 days later. I highly recommend this hotel and was delighted with all it offered.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed June 21, 2013

When I walked into my suite, I was impressed with the furnishings. Everything was still in excellent condition and it smelled new. The hotel is located near many restaurants and shops. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

van alstyne, texas, United States
Reviewed June 6, 2013

This was our first ever stay at a Homewood suites and we will now make that one of our first choices. The bed was extremely comfy the suite was large well furnished and very clean and the staff was really pleasant, friendly and helpful.

1 Thank Carla A
State College, Pennsylvania
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Very clean and quiet room. Front desk and food service staff were good. Housekeeping staff is excellent. Free breakfast and dinner were yummy. Hotel is very quiet and peaceful. Good location, though only one dining option within walking distance.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Richardson, United States
Reviewed May 17, 2013

Even though this stay was for a business trip that would be paid for by the company, I found the rate to be about 2x what I would have expected it to be for what I got. Granted, it was a nice suite with a king bed and all of the necessary things that one would expect, but be wary of the rate. I also wish the bathrooms had a switch to turn on a ventilation fan, just for privacy. The noise of a fan is a good buffer while one takes care of business. Nobody else needs to hear all of that!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Michael H, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Houston Northwest Cy-Fair, responded to this review, May 20, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. I urge you to check our rates and consider us for your next trip to Houston. Occasionally our rate can be higher or lower depending on market demand. We hope to see you again soon.
Austin, United States
Reviewed May 17, 2013

This hotel is nice if you need to stay near highway 290 and FM1960. The room was clean and during our entire weekend stay the hotel was very quiet. The complimentary breakfast offered plenty options. The only complaint would be the pillows on the bed were too soft. As soon as you laid your head upon them they flattened. This hotel needs a combination of soft and firm pillows.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. We do offer an alternative to those very soft feather pillow. Just let one of out representatives know during you next visit to Houston.