“Great Japanese food!”

Dining options: Reservations
Houston, Texas
“Great Japanese food!”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We arrived and were quickly seated on a Saturday night which I was surprised! the waiter was very attentive and offered many choices to us which were absolutely delightful. The sushi portions are huge; yes you will pay a bit more for these entrees but all are well worth it.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank johnluriejr

“I love toro”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Toro has a good happy hour, great atmosphere. I absolutely love their food. Although this place gets packed sometimes but it's worth the wait. Very relaxing. I love it.

• Visited June 2013
“Will never go back!”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

The food is good but it's not worth it. They could care less about the customer. We got our appetizer the same time as our dinners no
drink refills. It was the dinner that would not end. My daughter said it's always like that but she really likes the food so she goes back. I will not go back dinner out is suppose to be fun that was not fun just frustrating.

• Visited July 2013
“GREAT SUSHI!!!”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

THis is the best place in Cypress, NorthWest Houston. Its reasonable and the sushi is great quality. WE also like the atmosphere! :)

• Visited May 2013
Hockley tx.
“Not worth the wait.”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

We went to Toro to celebrate a birthday, I call a few days in advance to get a resavation as there was 12in our party, I was told no problem, our time was 5:30pm we arrived and was seated shortly thereafter, in fact besides our party there was only 1other couple in the hibotchi side of the resturant, our server came and took our drink and appetizer orders the drinks came out in a timely manner but our appetizers were very slow to come out in the meantime others were being seated and the hibotchi chefs were at their table preparing there food, the appetizers finally came out, it took over an hour for someone to tell us what was going on they were short staffed and we were what it seemed to me put last on the list to get a chef. Only when we got up to leave did they send a chef over to our table, they knew we were upset and the chef rushed through making our dinner and the taste reflected it. They did try to make up for the wait by bring out icecream for the birthday person and the kids we had with us, and giving us a small discount on the bill, but arriving at 5:30pm and leaving at 8:30pm in my book is totally unacceptable, you would think that a resurant that a margrita is $11.00 they would be better staffed, this resturant my be good for a couple but in my option not for a family celebration,at least not for us.

• Visited June 2013