“Fabulous!”

Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Neartown/ Montrose
Cross street: Bagby
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Incredible food and service in a beautiful quaint atmosphere. Just a beautiful experience. This is my new favorite restaurant.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

I recently had dinner here with my wife for our anniversary. As you step through the door you are transported out of the city and placed in the countryside of what I would imagine Alsace to be. The atmosphere is very relaxed, and you will feel right at home if you believe in living local. The service was really good, and the care and details of great cooking could be tasted in everything that was presented to us. We will be back.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

I guess you have to be a bit adventurous to enjoy yourself here. First, I loved the atmosphere - dark wood, English cottage feel. The tables are close, but it gets pretty loud inside, so you never feel like you're intruding on someone elses conversation or they in yours. I appreciate that Feast purchases local ingredients from area farms. I believe their offerings change daily, and they state where they've purchased the items on the back of the menu. For starters, we had a very tasty terrine and a perfectly cooked scallop dish. As entrees, the pork cheeks and duck breast were pretty amazing. We tried a spotted dick (sponge cake with raisins) for dessert, which was okay, but hey, I've never eaten it before. This is a fun restaurant, and I will be back to try something new.

Reviewed August 4, 2012

ok fresh- but not my cup of tee w all that strange food yall
blah blah balh am I up to 100 characters yet?

Reviewed June 30, 2012

The food is all locally purchased and the menu varies depending on what is i season. The salads are very good and as an appetizer I ordered Chicken Onion. It was roasted onion wrapped in roasted chicken skin and it was delicious. The entree was braised chicken in wine sauce with potatoes and greens. Very good. The restaurant is an old house and there is only valet parking. It was rather noisy but the service and the food was worth it.

1  Thank RJSails