Embassy Suites by Hilton Houston - Energy Corridor
$200
Hotels.com
$209
  • Room Service
Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks(Houston)(Great Value!)
$251
$219
  • Pool
Club Quarters Hotel in Houston(Houston)(Great Value!)
$247
$359
$309
Marriott Hotels
1,278 results
All reviewsyolanda johnsonenergy corridorpremium suiteevening receptionmanagers receptionkaty freewaygreat hotelcorner suitecovered parkingcomplimentary breakfastindoor poolliving areahome away from homethe entire staffexcellent stayrooms are largei highly recommend this hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 9, 2010

my wife and kids love to stay here...when we get away, its a a little hard in todays economy, to afford to go on a vacation...we live about 50 minutes away from the hotel and for the price, you cant beat it. the free cocktails and the free made to order breakfast is right up our alley...are always treated like you are important and the hotel is always just what you should expect ; cozy, clean, courteous, and good food...if i had one complaint, ( and i usually do ) would be that the pillows are too soft.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed August 23, 2010

My daughter and I stayed at this hotel for my God-daughters b-day and her friends. The hotel exceeded our expectations. You are pampered from the moment you arrive at the hotel. The staff is very friendly and attentive. The rooms are HUGE and very beautiful and clean. The restaurant food is very good and breakfast buffet was great. The kids loved the indoor pool! I recommend this hotel for business and leisure travelers. Great place to stay!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed August 19, 2010

Stayed overnight and was very pleased with this hotel. It is new and the rooms were roomy and very clean. The lobby area is well laid out and the breakfast was above par. I would recommend this property to anyone looking for a clean comfortable hotel.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed August 11, 2010

This was our first visit to Houston and we wanted it to be a great experience. after researching the city, we decided to stay @ this hotel because of it location as well as proximity to the galleria shopping area. The hotel was spacious, clean, quite and located in an area close to everything. The staff was great, but one in particular, a gentleman by the name of Jose, was excellent. He made sure that all of our needs were met and he was very professional and genuine about his job. If you want some excellent seafood, please go to Pappadeaux seafood kitchen located on Westheimer off Daiy Ashford. Excellent food and service (Andy was great). Overall, the hotel was a highlight in our stay in Houston and we definitley recommend it. By the way...the food is great and affordable (26.00 total for 3 people at the buffet)

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed July 27, 2010

This was the first time I stayed at this hotel. I couldn't get a room at the hotel I regularly stayed at in Houston and a friend recommended this hotel. I was a little skeptical thinking maybe it would be geared more towards business travelers because of it's location, and would lack some of the amenities. But I was very pleasantly surprised by the warm reception I got and the quality of the room. Everything was squeaky clean, the decor is modern and in good taste. Breakfast was great, and surprisingly I had one of the best filet mignons in a while in the restaurant in the hotel!!! Who would have thought!!
Overall very good experience.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled solo