“Excellent Choice”

Ranked #18 of 516 Hotels in Houston
Naples, Florida
“Excellent Choice”
Reviewed August 19, 2010

Stayed overnight and was very pleased with this hotel. It is new and the rooms were roomy and very clean. The lobby area is well laid out and the breakfast was above par. I would recommend this property to anyone looking for a clean comfortable hotel.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (168)
Manassas, Virginia
Reviewed August 11, 2010

This was our first visit to Houston and we wanted it to be a great experience. after researching the city, we decided to stay @ this hotel because of it location as well as proximity to the galleria shopping area. The hotel was spacious, clean, quite and located in an area close to everything. The staff was great, but one in particular, a gentleman by the name of Jose, was excellent. He made sure that all of our needs were met and he was very professional and genuine about his job. If you want some excellent seafood, please go to Pappadeaux seafood kitchen located on Westheimer off Daiy Ashford. Excellent food and service (Andy was great). Overall, the hotel was a highlight in our stay in Houston and we definitley recommend it. By the way...the food is great and affordable (26.00 total for 3 people at the buffet)

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
Austin, Texas
Reviewed July 27, 2010

This was the first time I stayed at this hotel. I couldn't get a room at the hotel I regularly stayed at in Houston and a friend recommended this hotel. I was a little skeptical thinking maybe it would be geared more towards business travelers because of it's location, and would lack some of the amenities. But I was very pleasantly surprised by the warm reception I got and the quality of the room. Everything was squeaky clean, the decor is modern and in good taste. Breakfast was great, and surprisingly I had one of the best filet mignons in a while in the restaurant in the hotel!!! Who would have thought!!
Overall very good experience.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled solo
Missouri City, Texas
Reviewed July 19, 2010

My wife and I elected to stay at this new hotel for an overnight birthday celebration for my 11 year old daughter and her three friends. Check in was super easy and we had two awesome connecting rooms. Mom and dad stayed in one and the kids stayed in the other. Rooms are extremely well appointed. We were surprised when we went into the kids room and the staff had left a giant snack basket for the kids! It got even better when at breakfast the next day the hotel manager surprised my daughter and her friends with giftpacks containing fun stuff from The Last Airbender movie. I was especially impressed when I told the waiter at breakfast that the kids wanted hot chocolate. Little did I know that two people would show up tableside to prepare it and put whip cream on top! Nice touch ES! Kids loved the pool and my daughter is already asking when she can go back. Mom and dad loved the large screen high def. TV. Thanks ES for making my daughter's day at such a reasonable price. You rock!

1 Thank KPoynter1
Port Arthur, Texas
Reviewed July 11, 2010

My friend, my son and I stayed at Embassy Suites Energy Corridor for two nights and it was wonderful. The location is great if you are doing something in the area and was right near Memorial City Mall. I was so pleased and happy with everything - especially the staff.

There was a family reuinion going on during the same time as our stay so a lot of things were crowded - including breakfast in the morning and the Manager's Reception in the evening. But everything was just so nice. The staff from check-in to housekeeping was wonderful. I ran into a manager heading out of the building once and he was just as cheerful as could be.

The pool area had the latest songs piped in and we really enjoyed ourselves. I can't say enough about the hotel.

Even if I had something to do on a different side of Houston, I would probably stay here again. If I had something to do in the area of the hotel, I would DEFINATELY stay there again. It is SO worth it.

Note: There is free parking if you park behind the hotel in the parking garage.

1 Thank Meghuneyntyson
Verona, KY
Reviewed July 6, 2010

We stayed one night at this Embassy Suites location. The staff was very friendly, you could tell that they really work at making you feel welcome. The hotel seems pretty new, and is not the typical Embassy Suites format with the large atrium area. I hope that this is not the trend for new ES, because I really missed the water features, plants, etc. If you are going to Houston, this is a great place to stay.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank penner449
Miami, Florida
Reviewed June 25, 2010

The omelet cooks were a great start to each day. Many ingredients and cooked to order. Those guys deserve a raise. This hotel was of course like the other embassy suites in many ways. It was louder than some with our room being next to the elevator.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with friends